TTC #1 - CD1, looking for TTC buddies

trixiesmith

Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

This cycle I really thought I was pregnant, (2 days late and symptoms I never have before AF, which seemed so promising) but as of early this morning, AF got me with a vengeance.

I generally have a regular 28 day cycle, today is CD1 and I’m just wondering if anyone is around the same cycle as me and would like to be TTC buddies? I’m 27, OH is 28, and neither of us have children.

My OH and I have been NTNP for about a year now, and we are both not willing to admit that we are in the TTC boat, because then we would likely be disappointed every month when/if it didn’t happen.

Hoping it will happen soon, and that September/October will be our month… baby dust to everyone! :dust:

I guess I am. I actually forgot I wrote this thread haha.

lol! can't say it won't happen to me at some point!

I think I may be out for this month already. My OH is away for the week and I haven't used any OPK's or charted. I have high hopes that I can make a quick trip to where he is (2 hours away) so we can maybe get in some BD before the week is done lol!

well if you're cycle this month is anything like mine it may not be too late! My CD1 was august 22nd, and I got my pos opk on september 6th so get to BD!! lol
DH and I have BD more than normal these past few days, but it is my first time actually getting a positive opk so I was not missing any chances! Im sure he feels fine about that haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->