TTC #1 - CD16 - +OPK this morning!

Hi Both!

I;m planning to test on the 10th but I know I will break and start testing around the 7th and dissapoint myself :(

I;ve put my tree up tonight, done 3 loads of laundry, cleaned out the understairs cupbaord and blitzed the kitchen...all to stop myself imagining symptoms! If I dont get preggers this go I can't decide if i will be more resigned or more upset! No doubt I will swing between the two like a crazy person ---- how are you two keeping your minds off it?

Keeping my fingers crossed for your positve OPK Miss Angie - how often are you testing - I would test twice a day because you can miss it (which is maybe what has happened so dont give up hope!) Not BD since Sunday (bloody work etc tiring us out but hopefull I caught it!)

Hope you are both well and keeping cold in this lovely snow!

Sam x

you both should test on the 8th :dust:

yes, we definitely will be christening each room properly. :sex: Our new house is perfect, it has the perfect room for a nursery!

As for my OPK testing, I have been trying to do it twice a day but there have been some days where I have only been able to test once, usually in the evening. still not a positive one and still no sign of ovulation from my temp chart. ho hum. Im going to just be your cheerleaders and cross my fingers that December brings great news!

Checked my cervix this morning...it's super high but soft. Which is apparently exactly what I want!

I'm pretty sure I had implantation signs and now this...hope beanie sticks!!!

Missangie, I think my OPK missed my initial O surge completely and only caught the end of it, so don't put too much hope on those sticks! :) Just keep BDing away! Tee hee hee!

Sam, I'm not keeping my mind off it, that's the problem! AAArrrgh!! Thankfully the next few days are going to be super busy so I'll hardly have time to think about anything except keeping my cold away and stayin awake. ;)

dont rule your self out missangie - i reckon you just missed it and you may as well bd non-stop now! :)

blue - keep busy and keep positive - the three of us have no doubt been good girls all year and i think santa should know that and bring us a bfp! baby dust to all of us!

btw - am having a lot of cm (too much info sorry) but am now determined this is it (although every sinlge month i make up a symptom and cling to it!) probably start peeing on sticks v soon and then squinting at them under a strong light trying to will a line on there........i think i need help!

anyway - lets all enjoy the festive fun and stay sane together on this tww

loads of love and luck

sam xxx

Hey both,

Sooooo...these FRERs are taunting me. Seriously. I can hear them calling me, from the cupboard in the bathroom, upstairs. (ok not really, don't want you thinking I'm insane)

I might just give in and test tonight...I mean...Sat night is ALMOST Sun morning...right? Hehe

Just have to make sure I concentrate my wee enough!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just knew it! Did you share the news with your OH? AH! I am SO SO SO happy for you!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks sweets!!! Yea, I ran downstairs and showed him straight away and then burst out crying. :)

How's things going your end??

What was his reaction? Has it sunk in yet? Merry early Christmas!

He was a bit quiet, really, but I know he's excited. Just the way he is. He apologised because he's got a cold and his nose was running...it's the first thing he said when I showed him!

Sometimes it's a bit difficult to come to grips with how he reacts. He doesn't "do" excited...it's weird. I cried, of course.

OMG!! CONGRATLUATIONS! I am so happy for you xxx well done xxxxxxx

lets make it 3 out of 3? xx

WOO love the new ticker! Grow baby, grow! :)

Sorry I have been a bit MIA, we have been busy moving and finally have everything unpacked in our new home. It is wonderful!

Im currently on day 29 of this cycle, still no ovulation. Luckily I see the doctor at the end of this month, just a few more weeks! I think this next appointment is just to talk about what insurance covers and what it doesnt and plan of action because i have a follow up appt in the middle of january and the lady I spoke to said that was if I choose to continue with whatever is discussed at the end of this month. Very curious to see what happens and anxious too!

Whats going on on your end hurryup baby?

Blueeyedgirl, have you scheduled your first appointment yet?

Angie, I'm so pleased for you and your new house!! We're going for more viewings on Wednesday, hopefully we'll find somewhere nice. I really want to find somewhere now, and get the moving done as early in the pregnancy as possible so I can still do stuff. I have indeed booked my first appointment with the midwife, did it yesterday - 7th of Jan at 9AM. Doctor took my bloods on Wednesday (2 vials - the vampire!), hopefully my tiredness is anaemia and I can fix it by taking tablets. If it's pregnancy-related already I've got a loooong time ahead of me!

I'm glad you've got all your doc appointments sorted! Is it ok if I keep in touch and see how everything goes with your appointments and stuff, even though I'm no longer one of the gang??

yes yes please do keep in touch! I want be updated about you and your babies progress also! You should start a pregnancy journal on here :)

I might start a journal, yea. If my current spotting & cramping don't turn out to be a MC.

:(

Waiting for a referral to the EPAU this morning. Have a feeling this may be the end for my Beanie.

Had a scan today, they couldn't see much. Currently classed as "pregnancy of unknown location" but they're edging towards an ectopic location. :(

Had bloods taken, will have them done again on Wednesday and from there on they'll decide what to do.

If any TTC ladies are uncomfortable with me posting this in this forum, please let me know and I'll move it to private messages.

So you have to wait a couple more days until you find out for sure whats going on? Ugh I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope it all turns on that everything is okay.

Thinking of you and sending you lots of :hugs:

hey, I'm back from 2 nights in hospital. Had surgery yesterday for suspected ectopic & removal of left tube. We had the best news we could have had in this situation in that my tubes were clear, but the remains of a 6-7 week old failed pregnancy was removed from my uterus. Officially a "misses miscarriage".

I'm home now and very sore (op done through laparoscopy, I have two holes in my abdomen) but OH is taking very good care of me.

The surgeon showed me pictures done during the procedure and thankfully my whole reproductive system looks very healthy and "normal" (I was worried about cysts or something else being wrong) so I've been told there's nothing to stop me trying again in 2-3 months when I feel up to it. I'm currently not sure if I can go through it all again, so we'll have to wait and see. I'll probably take a break from the site until we do make any decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->