TTC #1 early 20's looking for buddies

Rosie Rose

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I really could do with some buddies to go through the ups and downs of ttc with. I'm 22 OH 28 we have been ttc since September last year, I'm currently on CD19 waiting for ovulation.

Hey and welcome! I'm 19 and oh is 21. We been trying since July. How long is your average cycles? X

To Rosie Rose I wish you the best of luck and to Hopeful4bubba It's nice to find someone my age. I'm 19 and my hubby is 21. TTC #1 since January. i'd love to keep hearing from you ladies.

hey lovelies! I am 23 and dh is 27. We've been trying for #1 since march. Currently 3dpo and no symptoms. Just joined bnb today.. My husband does not like to hear about all the ins and outs of everything so i'm REALLY looking forward to talking to people that understand!! :)

hey ladies... i love this group already! i am 21 and dh is 22, we have been ttc for # 1 since march as well. I am currenty 13 dpo and expectign af tomorrow. I have tested BFN everyday since 9dpo. I usually get really bad pre af cramps, but nothing. No signs of her showing!!!! but no real pg symptoms either aside from being tired alot more... dh has given up this month already... what do you think?

Hey Ladies! Its awesome to find a thread like this! I am 23 and my dh is 25. We have been trying for #1 for two and a half years. This is my first month on clomid and Im 15 dpo and still no BFP :( AF hasnt shown her ugly face yet but my temp did drop this morning so she must be on her way. I cant wait to hear the outcome of all your situations!! Baby dust to all of you!

4EVERINLOVE- dont give up yet :) like everyone else tells me dont give up until AF shows up. I am in the same boat as you girl and I know its tough! I cried all day yesterday because of my BFN. Some women have very little symptoms until they get a little further into a pregnancy. Have faith! (I should listen to my own advice lol) Let us all know what happens! We are pulling for you!

Hi everyone! My cycle is usually 33 days long and usually ovulate around day 16, it's cd20 and not hear yet boooo! What is everyone doing to help ttc? I'm going all out this month and trying practically everything to get that bfp!

lol this cycle my husband would helpme do handstands after wards...to help gravity...

to Vanillaoreo:

i know it seems like we all tell each other the same things, but when it comes to ourselves, we dont know what to do...lol.... 2.5 years hang in there i always see great success stories very soon after beginning clomid!!

haha I know isnt it funny that no matter how many times we are told or hear it being told to other people its always nice to be reassured over...and over... and OVER again! lol But I sure do hope that clomid will work for us! Its been hard but we all know no matter what we go through it will all be worth it in the end when we are holding that little baby in our arms!!

that might be a little extreme, nut yes that is what we tried... i have seen other say that they stacked pillows underneath there hips for about 15 minutes after...

Ohhh glad someone else is 19! I have really irregular cycles which isn't helping! So the times that I'm not wishing for bfp I'm wishing for a af lol! Try to stay laying down for at least 15 mins after BDing x

Have you tried soft cups?they really help keep all of the swimmers in.

never heard of of soft cups... how do they work? where do u get them?

I hate this tww.. i feel like i'm going mad with trying to symptom spot. I have been quite bloated today and very mild cramps last night but nothing else. I need to be patient and try to enjoy these two weeks as much as possible. Easier said than done, the time just seems to go soo slow!

4everinlove- I agree with vanillaoreo, don't give up until AF shows her ugly face! 13dpo is still early for a bfp so you never know, this could be your month. Fingers and toes are crossed for you. Please let us know how it goes.

My cycles vary slightly but i would say around 28 days. We've been trying alot of different things recently. Started taking evening primrose last month to help with cm. Several times i got DH to drink a cup of coffee right before BD (30mins) as i read somewhere that it can help the sperm swim.. I hope Doctor Google is right.. hehe. We didn't do it all the time just in case it did the opposite!

I also tried the pillow under the bum and pretend cycling in the air for as long as i could handle (much to the amusement of DH). And i tried sesmar conceive plus fertility lubricant.

Lots and lots of baby dust to all of you!

Soft cups... hmm.. never heard of that. ???

Vanillaoreo- Where are you at in your cycle? Did you end up getting your AF?

Oh I know the TWW is killer. Well AF decided to show up for me (very light), and is she ever making an appearance! Its two in the morning here in Canada right now and I cant sleep I am in so much pain! Any of you guys ever take clomid and experience horrendous cramps (also my legs are going a little numb) I am in so much pain!!!

Ladies... Im telling ya, clomid is really testing me!!!

But since everyone else is discussing their "techniques" lol I will add mine in there too! We have been using pre-seed, then after bd'ing id prop a pillow under my butt and keep my legs in the air for about ten minutes and then just lay normal for about 20 more with the pillow under me. Thats about all I did, other than taking my bbt every morning and doing opks and timing everything perfectly!

Does it not drive you guys nuts knowing that you ovulated FORSURE, you know you bd'd at the exact right times and did everything possible to get pregnant but STILL no bfp!?! Its prob so true that it will happen once I calm down and forget about it and just let things happen! If only that was easy right ladies?

Hi Ladies! I love this thread!
I have PCOS so the only thing I'm on is Metformin but it's been three months without a period. I test at every single little possible symptom and always set myself up for disappointment. Everytime I get the slightest tingle in my boobie, I practically start nesting lol. Anyway. I'm thinking of trying Clomid this month because I've heard good things on this site. What is it exactly though??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->