• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 for 2yrs and looking for a shoulder to cry on buddy

JayPi

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
OH and I have been TTC for 2 yrs now, it will be 2 yrs on Christmas day since we decided to start a family. After a MC at 6 weeks last October nothing has happened since. We were just leaving it down to chance, BDing like mad and hoping to time it right. we were worried that too much planning would kill some of our spark but with still nothing happening I started temping and using OPK 3 cycles ago. Am currently 5dpo and hoping AF won't show up on or around the 18th as my ff chart predicts.... a Christmas baby announcement 2 years to the day since we decided to start a family would just be incredible...
It can get super lonely all this TTV business... my OH just doesn't quite understand the way I feel when it doesn't work out, the sense of having failed in a way... and there can, at times, be a bit of a language barrier which means it is difficult to talk to any of my girl friends here... so am looking for a buddy in a similar situation to me so we can cry on each others shoulders and hold each others hands for the difficult days when we find it hard to make others understand. Any volunteers?

Hey. I was ltttc for #1 for 8 years. He was our true miracle.

We have been ntnp/ttc #2 since November 2014. The emotional tole is high for sure. I actually took last cycle off to reboot. I plan to start clomid in February. So until then just trying to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->