TTC #1 for 5 months, very confused not sure if preg....

Oniwan

Reaction score
Hi all , I'm new to this forum and hope I'm posting all of this in the designated area. :winkwink:

I've been TTC #1 for about 5-6 months now with no luck!
I'm 24 and have no one in my family with fertility issues etc..so otherwise should be totally fertile!
The issue I'm having currently is that the period I was supposed to have either didn't come or is super light for some reason.It's very light brown with small dark brown some times but only when I wipe, and this has been going on for about 4-5 days now.
I have very little to no cramping and my boobs hurt on and off. I'm exhausted and have pretty bad acid reflux but no vomiting.
What I'm VERY confused about is the math for ovulation/implantion isn't 100% because I sometimes have irregular periods or skip but for the most part I'm fairly regular.
I tried testing OPKs and they confused me too lol.I would get 2 lines while checking but never 100% positive on those either which makes me think I have no idea when i'm ovulating. :shrug:

Sooo, my last period was Jan. 30th , 2015 and since Feb. is only 28 days long I wasn't super surprised that I wouldn't start until March.
But, like I said no symptoms whatsoever of a regular period..no cramping the day before expected period and only recently like the last two days do I have light twingy cramps.
On the 11th I started notices very, very light brown mixed with CM but only when I wiped.. Way lighter than an expected period and I usually cramp the day before and the day my period starts but i had nothing..
So from the 11th til now (the 15th) I'm having light brown spotting but only when I wipe , not enough for a tampon by a long shot...

Some other info about me that I should add is , I was on birth control for about 4 months but stopped 6 months ago and missed a period here and there but had mostly normal ones until now.
I also took Vitex to help boost my chances and regulate stuff ,but I only took Vitex for one month..not sure if this is related because everywhere I've seen says it takes several months to really kick in..

What do you guys think?? I'm super confused..
I've tried taking home pregnancy test and have not received a positive but wondering if I'm testing too early? :wacko:
My theory is that I may have ovulated later because I don't think I'm on an average 28 day cycle
I also have a dr. appointment and will ask for a blood test on Tue. the 17th.

Wish me luck. :dust:

I had a whole period with my son and continued to bleed brown discharge sorry tmi for the first 4 months of my pregnancy! Get a blood test good luck xx

Thanks I will. Do you know about how long it takes for the hospital to get back to you on results?

It depends on results it tends to work out that if there positive results and action is required they get back to you ASAP but if no action is required it takes so much longer good luck x

A quick update , me and my fiance just had sex and there was light pink blood. D;
has this ever happened to anyone else??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->