TTC #1 for 8 months - anyone else like this?

I wanted to check in and see if anyone has any BIG news! I'm feeling good about this month... not sure why, but I've decided to be optimistic! :)

No good news here but :witch: has only just left. I got a psychic reading saying I'd conceive a girl next month and a boy in Feb 2013. We'll see! :dust: to all xxx

Yes I know how you feel. We are going on month 9 :nope: So I know how frustrating and hopeless it can feel at times. Last time when I got AF i was devestated. But Its a new month and Im going to O anyday now so I am [-o< for a BFP this month or I am going to go crazy.

:dust: to all you ladies!

Just moving onto month 10! Went to doctors this morning as couldn't wait til the year was up and he said just what I thought he would - keep trying but don't worry about it too much!!! I can go back once the year is up for a few blood tests but he said not to worry about charting my temperatures or anything like that which was a bit of a relief really. So just gonna keep :sex: on a regular basis and here's hoping April will bring a BFP!!! :wave:

8 months for me and technically 1 AF since December. I hink had a small one in Jan. Nothing since. Been doing blood tests, OPK's, Temping, preseed.
Going for a womens appointment soon, and has booked for ultra sound in June. Yeah its 3 months advance, yay Canadas helathcare system.

CD 79 now.

Hang in there! :)

13 months for us. One miscarriage (8 weeks), one chemical pregnancy (5 weeks). On a side note, I really don't like it when doctors keep telling you not to worry. Mine kept telling me to come back "in three months," and every time I came back he would tell me to come back "in three more months." After the last appointment I became pregnant (2nd known time. Suspect a couple of other chemical pregnancies), it ended up being a chemical pregnancy, and I called to tell the office so that they would put it in my file. Well, the very next day I get a call about "starting a plan," and doing several tests... It's a little disappointing to have to lose a baby before they begin to take you seriously.

Hang in there! :)

13 months for us. One miscarriage (8 weeks), one chemical pregnancy (5 weeks). On a side note, I really don't like it when doctors keep telling you not to worry. Mine kept telling me to come back "in three months," and every time I came back he would tell me to come back "in three more months." After the last appointment I became pregnant (2nd known time. Suspect a couple of other chemical pregnancies), it ended up being a chemical pregnancy, and I called to tell the office so that they would put it in my file. Well, the very next day I get a call about "starting a plan," and doing several tests... It's a little disappointing to have to lose a baby before they begin to take you seriously.

unfortunately, I've found that my doctor isn't really helpful and that the best way for me to get most of my information is to do my own research. :/ Sorry to hear about your losses... hope one sticks for you very soon!

Checking in... fx for all you ladies :) Have my Dr appt on Monday going to make sure they do full bloods and check for PCOS or another hormonal imbalance... not leaving til they take me seriously!

I am doing the same thing pretty much. Going for a womesn exam, blood test, and I have an ultrasound in June.

I am new to this group and to these forums in general but am looking for someone to talk to. My husband and I have been TTC #1 for 8 months now and am feeling very depressed. Its a huge disappointment every month that AF appears. Wondering if anyone else is feeling this way?? I also am feeling guilty for feeling so badly b/c others have probably been TTC for even longer. Anybody else in the same boat?

Hi, I'm new as well. DH and I have been TTC #1 for 9 months. I know how you feel with the depression and disappointment and feeling guilty for feeling bad. I'm really starting to get discouraged :( I hate getting my hopes up every month that I do everything right and still get a BFN! :cry:

i started spotting on friday and wasnt sure it it was pregnant spotting or the start of my peroid, but been spotting for 4 days now so think its maybe a very light period.

if it is my peroid then if defo the shortest cycle i have had for a very long time x

Yes I know how you feel. We are going on month 9 :nope: So I know how frustrating and hopeless it can feel at times. Last time when I got AF i was devestated. But Its a new month and Im going to O anyday now so I am [-o< for a BFP this month or I am going to go crazy.

:dust: to all you ladies!

def understand how you feel about being devistated, last month when af came i bawled like a little baby.we've been trying for 8 months now and it never gets easier to see "not pregnant" or just one line on that little stick. being dissapointed every month is the only bad thing about ttc and trying to get all of your charting as accurate as possible.

:dust: to everyone :)

I am on Cycle #8 as well.. Nothing but a monthly visit from the :witch:! It's really frustrating every month! :( I think my problem is a short luteal phase, it's been about 7 days for the last 4 months. I finally saw an obgyn and she wouldn't even look at my charts! She told me not to worry and to come back in August when it's been a year.

Let's hope that baby dust is in everyone's near future!

Well AF is now somewhere between 7 - 10 days late. I have tested twice and still getting :bfn: . I don't know what to do or how to feel. I'm so frustrated and confused!

I just want my :bfp: :nope:

Great News! Break Through! CD80

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I am on the verge of AF, I just had spotting tonight. I had cramps for 2 days, temps dropped .4 for 2 days. I had my womens exam today, said I had a reddish cervix, (possibly AF was coming?).

OR Implant! checked out pregnology and it looks like I would be 4 days after the suspect implantation date. Is that a possibility? The nurse said you can ovulate but no period. I will be happy its AF so I can restart, and also happen if its implant bleed or the start of an ovulation bleed.

We will see tomorrow!

We've been trying for 10 months. I have an irregular cycle so I started using Angus cactus a few months ago and last month I started using OPTs. Last month I had a 32 day cycle (LH peak 2 days before), so I was so optimistic! This month, I use the OPT every day, and no smiley face. I am already 2 days past my anticipated ovulation day....still nothing.

I looked at my cycle and its long, then short: 40 days, 32 days, 41 days, 31 days...is it possible that I have a "lazy" ovary on one side and a "normal" one on the other? I just started using the OPTs so I don't have enough information yet. I still get my :witch: so I must be ovulating, right? Even if I don't get a smiley? Maybe I have a blocked tube?

Who knew it could be so COMPLICATED down there!? :wacko:

We've been trying for 10 months. I have an irregular cycle so I started using Angus cactus a few months ago and last month I started using OPTs. Last month I had a 32 day cycle (LH peak 2 days before), so I was so optimistic! This month, I use the OPT every day, and no smiley face. I am already 2 days past my anticipated ovulation day....still nothing.

I looked at my cycle and its long, then short: 40 days, 32 days, 41 days, 31 days...is it possible that I have a "lazy" ovary on one side and a "normal" one on the other? I just started using the OPTs so I don't have enough information yet. I still get my :witch: so I must be ovulating, right? Even if I don't get a smiley? Maybe I have a blocked tube?

Who knew it could be so COMPLICATED down there!? :wacko:

I sometimes don't ovulate either, and I know that you can have what looks like a period during anovulatory months, but technically it's not a period. You can only have a true period if you've ovulated, so the bleeding is breakthrough bleeding if you didn't ovulate. I don't know the answer to the whole lazy ovary but I think maybe an HSG might get you some answers. I just had one done this month and I had heard nothing but AWFUL things, but it was not big deal at all. Hope that helps. I might also talk to your doctor about Clomid.

:wave: we are on month 8 as well, currently having testing due to my crazy cycles..

I am on Cycle #8 as well.. Nothing but a monthly visit from the :witch:! It's really frustrating every month! :( I think my problem is a short luteal phase, it's been about 7 days for the last 4 months. I finally saw an obgyn and she wouldn't even look at my charts! She told me not to worry and to come back in August when it's been a year.

oh my goodness i would have freaked, naturally because she probably has children or because my charts mean everything to me right now. its like my bible lol even my hubby asks when can we :sex: because i know we have certain times. he is getting into this whole experience :)

buuut :babydust: to all :)

oh my goodness i would have freaked, naturally because she probably has children or because my charts mean everything to me right now. its like my bible lol even my hubby asks when can we :sex: because i know we have certain times. he is getting into this whole experience :)

buuut :babydust: to all :)

XO... it was tought to experience for sure! But now i just want to prove her wrong! LOL how weird is that! I want to prove that I do have an issue and because of her I now need to wait 6 months! :( Crazy logic I know, but I think I am going to find a new doctor if this month ends with another visit from :witch: !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->