TTC #1 - frustrated with my long cylces

Mackay

Reaction score
Looking for a buddy that may be in the same boat at me. My last cycle was 37 days and right now I'm on CD 23 and still haven't ovulated. So frustrated.

i no how you feel my cycles have been 36/37 days long, i have just started to use angus castus to try and shorten cycles and induce ovulation.
have you been using anything like that?

I completely understand. I am on CD 102...However, I did ovulate last week...so I am over it now. It is frustrating and makes ttc challenging! It sucks when you are in limbo.....

Hi - thought I'd say hello as I am another in limbo person after a suspected chemical. CD 27 no signs of ov that I have noticed and I had a three week bleed. I feel fed up because I want to know where I am, where I should be trying etc. Thought I'd try and give up thinking about it over Christmas but that is soooo hard isn't it?

i no how you feel my cycles have been 36/37 days long, i have just started to use angus castus to try and shorten cycles and induce ovulation.
have you been using anything like that?

Hey lovelife! My last two cycles have been about 38 - 39 days. Slows down the process eh?! How long have you been using angus castus? Have you ever tired using soy? I've heard a lot of good stories from other ladies on here...if we don't get our BFP this month, I think I will try that for my next cycle.

I'm now 5 DPO and trying to stay positive through the brutal two week wait. So impatient.

Good luck to all of us!!!!

hey mackay :)
im on CD 12 atm. i have been using it for just under 2 months, it was slightly strange at first, gave me cramps and things but im pretty sure that my cycle is going to be shorter. il let you know :). soy? no havent tried it, i think i have heard it mentioned somewhere though?

even if it doesnt happen for me this month i will still be happy with shorter cycles as will make ttc easier for me.
yh the 2 week wait is the worst time ever! i cant help myself and start uncontrollable testing after a week haha normally when i hit 10dpo i start testing properly :)
let me no what happens i have my fingers crossed for you hun :D
xxx

Hi my cycles are running 35 days! Ugh it feels like forever!! I'm out as of today! Back to the beginning to try again next month!

My cycles have been out of wack this whole year ranging from 35 all the way to 58 days oh and a 25 day cycle thrown in the middle, i recently discovered i have a gluten allergy and since i have been off it for a while i am feeling so much better and my last 3 cycles were all 31 days, so i am so excited to feel regular again. I also found out i have an egg allergy it blew my mind, i have ate eggs and bread my whole life. i am hoping i will be able to conceive easier now.
my husband and i have been ttc the last 9 months and are very discouragaed, it is that much harder when you have long cycles, especially when you dont know when you will get af, i always think i am preggers then :nope: i am having slight cramps today 6dpo so i am a little hopeful but afraid to get carried away then disappointed...

My cycles have been out of wack this whole year ranging from 35 all the way to 58 days oh and a 25 day cycle thrown in the middle, i recently discovered i have a gluten allergy and since i have been off it for a while i am feeling so much better and my last 3 cycles were all 31 days, so i am so excited to feel regular again. I also found out i have an egg allergy it blew my mind, i have ate eggs and bread my whole life. i am hoping i will be able to conceive easier now.
my husband and i have been ttc the last 9 months and are very discouragaed, it is that much harder when you have long cycles, especially when you dont know when you will get af, i always think i am preggers then :nope: i am having slight cramps today 6dpo so i am a little hopeful but afraid to get carried away then disappointed...

that is the worst feeling in the world, when your getting some signs you may have concieved, and sue to long cycles you hopes go up and up.. and then WITCH:(
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->