ttc #1... Help?!

MH5280

Reaction score
My husband and I have been ttc, going on our 3rd month now. Before we were ntnp. I was very upset and discouraged when I started my cycle this month. We used opk and I will do so again. I'm looking for any tips that you've had be successful for you! I elevate with a pillow for 15-20mins after. But... What else can we do!?! :nope:

Just keep practicing 😜. From what I've read and from experience - have sex every other day for two weeks after your period. It keeps a constant supply of sperm at the ready waiting for that egg, and by doing it over that two week period then if u ovulate early or late, you should have all bases covered. It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive (approx 85% have conceived by then). Good luck in your ttc journey, I'm just starting out this time xx

ya, right advice by mumof5. Being stressed, being overweight, and using alcohol or cigarettes all take their toll on your fertility and can decrease your chances of conception.
You can even try having sex a before ovulation. Pregnancy rates peak two days before ovulation. Sperm can live inside the uterus for 24 to 48 hours, which means there will be plenty on hand to greet the egg once ovulation starts. An egg survives for only 12 to 24 hours after ovulation, so if you begin to ovulate in the morning and wait until nighttime to have sex, the egg may lose its viability by the time the sperm gets to it. In addition, cervical mucus starts to become thick and impenetrable right after ovulation, rendering it "hostile" to the passage of sperm.
And the most important thing is, keep sex a fun, honey. Giving yourself a time and not getting stressed is very important, as it can interfere with conception too.

Thanks ladies! This week is my "fertile" week, so we started every other day sex last Thursday! I took an ovulation test this morning and it was light so I think tomorrow I'll ovulate! Which tomorrow is a sex day! But since yesterday was too I'm hoping there will be enough spermies ready for my egg! We are also using 'Preseed' this month! I'm hoping that creates enough "CM" like, to help! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->