*TTC#1 in my 20's cd1 anyone else?

Welcome new members!!! Glad to have many more around my age :)

As for soft cups i was going to try them but i thought it was going to b a bit awkward to insert it after bding dont want the hubby to feel bad lol.

Good luck to everyone of us i know in my heart all of us will have our bfp soon!!! Xx

How are you ladies doing?

Hi! Doing pretty well :) I started AF over the weekend and am just waiting for my dr.'s office to call in my Clomid. DH and I are feeling really good about this cycle! We're hoping for the best.

Kinda hard today though, a good friend of ours had their first baby today. We're excited for them, but it's still hard :| I know that sounds selfish, but I'm just being honest. DH called me with the news, but then said "I wish it was us" It made me really sad :(

Can't wait for it to be us someday!!

ohhh stay positive junhayrae!!! I know it is VERY hard. Just think when it is your time you will enjoy and appreciate it that much more. I do feel your pain one of our good friends are getting ready to have their baby soon. Stay positive!!

You're totally right! When I talked to DH about visiting them when they get home I was imagining that when it's our turn I'd want people to be supportive and excited for us too :) Also, DH and I have not shared with anyone that we're TTC or that we're having trouble getting pg. We're just not ready yet (we hope we'll get our BFP and not even have to!) so I absolutely don't hold it against people, how can they be sensitive when they don't even know there's an issue?!

It's nice to be able to come on here and share those frustrations and struggles though! I definitely share my weaker side more freely here, everywhere else I feel like I'm all smiles and support! Thanks for all you ladies that care enough to listen and encourage me :hugs:

I'm seriously loving this thread! I'm in that stage where many of you are. I'm happy for my friends with babies (and I stalk their FB page lol) but it also makes me sad at the same time.

I asked hubby if it would make him feel weird for me to use soft cups after BD and he said no. But he also told me that I couldn't get my feelings hurt if he laughed at me while I tried to put it in! Ha! I think someone mentioned putting one in a few times before BD so I'm more comfortable with it when the time comes. I'll let you all know how it goes!

I'm seriously loving this thread! I'm in that stage where many of you are. I'm happy for my friends with babies (and I stalk their FB page lol) but it also makes me sad at the same time.

I asked hubby if it would make him feel weird for me to use soft cups after BD and he said no. But he also told me that I couldn't get my feelings hurt if he laughed at me while I tried to put it in! Ha! I think someone mentioned putting one in a few times before BD so I'm more comfortable with it when the time comes. I'll let you all know how it goes!

Good luck! :thumbup:

Cd8 just waiting for opks to come in the mail...drining me crazy ugh!! Lol how are ya doing? What cd are ya on?

I'm on CD4, just took my first dose of 100mg Clomid today and waiting! Felt some pretty strong cramps a few hours after taking it, I hope it's a good sign!

Juhnayrae-hope its a good sign for u too hun fx for u!!

Heather-i think i dislike more of waiting to ovulate worse than the tww lol just bc my cycles are off blah. Good luck hun!! Catch that eggie!!

Praying for all of us!! God bless :)

Hi all. I am TTC first, this is our 10th cycle, and I am on CD 11. We are using SPEM, pre-seed, I have been on prenatal vitamins for over a year, and I am taking Metformin, 2000 mg a day. I am also using OPK's. I was laughing at my husband last night because we had had sex 2 nights ago, so last night he said "okay, so we are taking tonight off right? We do it every other night until your test smiles, then every night for 4 nights" I didn't even know he was paying attention when I explained to him the idea SMEP . He always surprises me :)

I am trying to relax this month, but I am supposed to ovulate around the 18th or 19th which is 2 days before DH and I leave for a vacation, so I am worried I am going to miss this month because of the stress of packing.

Baby dust to all, hopefully this is the month for all of us!
:dust::dust:

Babymabey-lol ...men always say the silliest things especially during ttc process lol. i understand where u are coming from the hubby work schedule is soo unperdictable so i always worry about ovulating when he isnt available :/. Try to relax during ur vacay. Praying for us that we all catch the eggie and get our bfp soon!!

I agree! Waiting to O is worse in my opinion. Sometimes, since I have trouble with Oing, just having the chance to be in the tww is a blessing!

Fx for everyone this month, I really hope we all get our BFPs!!!!!! [-o<
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"