TTC #1, Looking for a Buddy

minerswife77

TTC #1 Since October 2010
Reaction score
Hi! I am looking for a TTC Buddy. I am the only one of my friends currently TTC, and I would like someone to compare possible signs and symptoms, etc.

A little background about me:

I am 21, my husband is 23. We were high school sweethearts, and have been married since December 18, 2010. We have been trying for our first child since October 2010. Last February, we found out I was 5 weeks pregnant, only to have a miscarriage a week later. Since then, we have had no luck conceiving.

Last month, my doctor prescribed me 100mg Clomid, to be taken days 5-9. I O'd on March 15th, according to Clear Blue Easy Digital OPK, which was a good thing as DH and I :sex: every day March 13-17.

Now, ever since then, I've been having a pulling sensation, now really painful, just uncomfortable and strange. I've also had extremely sensitive nipples (sorry for the tmi :) )and have been lightheaded.

I really hope this could be our month, and I hope to make some new friends! Good luck to you guys!

Really sore boobs today. Almost the feeling of wearing an uncomfortable bra for way too long. If my calculations are correct I'm only 4-5 dpo, so I'm definitely skeptical about this new "symptom".

I had the same thing! It felt like none of my bras felt right from about 3DPO. I am now 1 day late for AF, so maybe it was a symptom. I am waiting til Friday to test, as the last time I was pregnant, the BFP didn't show up until I was around 5 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->