• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 Looking for a couple constant buddies

Rebandy11

Reaction score
Hello there,

Would really like a few girls to stick together every month and go through this pain in the neck process with. My story is NTNP for 1 year and TTC 6 months. Feeling like it is never gonna happen, I have never had a BFP ever.

What is your story??

I'm with you, we were ntnp for around a year. This will be my 4th cycle ttc. I'm 8 dpo ( I think) right now. im a huge POAS addict. I tested bfn this morning. I am loosing hope for this cycle.

count me in!!
afm - I am 21 and have been ttc with my partner for almost 8 months but ntnp for almost a year before that. I have PCOS and dont ovulate on my own which is why I have been perscribed clomid. Am currently cd5 and hoping this month is our month!!! :dust: baby dust to you :)

I'm with you, we were ntnp for around a year. This will be my 4th cycle ttc. I'm 8 dpo ( I think) right now. im a huge POAS addict. I tested bfn this morning. I am loosing hope for this cycle.

its not over until af shows up. dont loose hope!!

Hey girls,
Dont give up hope, I know its tough, thats why we need each other to rant to. I am waiting to ovulate as I tried Soy this month and am not sure how it is going to effect my ovulation. If it doesnt change things up i should be Oing any day now, using to OPK to try and predict it. 8 dpo is still way early to test, you might not be out yet. Oh and I am 23 :flower:

2nd month of ttc my period is usually 26-29 days but am now on the 32nd day of this cycle.test negative ??

havent taken the pill will 2 years .ive discharge with small bit of brown colour??

Hi,
I just had a mc this past weekend, it was a chemical pregnancy so it wasnt much to begin with. I was on bc for 3 years and got pregnant almost immediately after coming off. Hubby and I are ttc again and not bother waiting, what comes will come. Good luck to you!

rebandy11 hey i would like to join i have been with my DH for almost 3 years but we were i guess nt although we wanted it to happen i have severe pcos and had been told it would be difficult for me to conceive and then i was put back on metformin to help with my diabetes and although i had heard that it can help ovulation i didn't think that anything would happen and so a little over a month later i got a bfp at the dr office on a check up bc i was bleeding sadly it ended in an ectopic and on 11/15/11 i had surgery to remove it and now am actively trying this will be my 2 month
after learning that i can get preg i went and bought a lot of ovulation test dug out my cbfm that my boss gave me pregnancy tests and began to chart and temp so am just waiting on that bfp again hope that it happens soon
am on cd 9 today so we'll see what happensmy cycles are long so that irritates me but am trying to be patient gl to us all

Hi girls,

Well the DH and I have been officially TTC our first for six cycles now... We were ntnp for a bit in 2010 but as his family might of had some objections to that we decided to wait till after the wedding... Though we did start a bit before but there really couldn't have been many objections to that.

I had a general check up with my gyno this morning and I'm supposed to ovulate in a couple of days and then it's onto the joys of the tww ](*,)

It would be great to have some TTC buddies... Sometimes it can get a little much for the DH he is very much a man's man and seems to get this deer caught in the headlights look whenever I go into all of this in detail.

Hoping 2012 is our year :D

Hey everyone,

Nice to hear from all of you. I am having the worst O cramps this cycle. I blame it the Soy I am trying out this cycle. Last month I O'd tomorrow but didnt get a +OPK today so i think it will be a little later. But last month was one of my shortest. Uggg hopefully all the cramps means i am gonna have a nice strong O :happydance:

I've heard that's very common with soy so fingers crossed that it is... Hopefully you get a +opk soon so we can sit out the tww together.

Id say wait a week if you haven't gotten it test again and then go th DR. You could be prego
Got my af today gutted :(

Sorry girl :hugs: Now you can start your plan of action for this next month, anything new??

I got my +OPK today, whoop!! Now to seduce the hubby tonight:haha:

I'd love to be a part of this thread. I'm 30, TTC or 3 months. I got pregnant in August, but was ectopic and had to have right fallopian tube removed in Sept. Been trying ever since and would love some buddies to talk to while TTC.

Got my OPK + on dec. 27th, suppose to get AF tomorrow, all HPT's show negative so far. :(

Hey girls how is everyone?? I'm in that awful TWW again.

Congrats on the BFP!!!

Hey girls how is everyone?? I'm in that awful TWW again.

Congrats on the BFP!!!

Hello,
We all seem to be missing here of late.. How's the TWW going? I've refused to look at calenders this month, I'm hoping it will keep me a little saner...

I am on the downside of 29 - been trying for over a year - never had a bfp - not even an evap line.

everyone I know seems to be getting knocked up - and they didnt want a baby - I do and just cant seem to get preggo *woe is me* lol

Anyway I have long cycles that arent regular - I never know when/if I am ovulating as the LH surge always shows positive....

Soon as I get a job and health insurance I hope to get to the bottom of it all

good luck - hope you get your bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back