TTC #1 looking for Buddy!

Me too! Hubby has been soo busy we hardly had sex at all last week. Not that it mattered at that point but it's unusual for us. Hopefully he will be home and not too tired when it matters.

I understand. It's unusual for us to go a matter of days without being intimate. I think my dh really likes the BD'ing phase...he definitely has no complaints. Just make sure to get it in when it counts and wake him up if he gets tired! Hey, it's baby making time...lol!

It would indeed be odd for a man to complain! ha!

I'm nervous to actually keep him in the loop about when I am ovulating because I've heard some negative stories around here about men's reactions - they suddenly are too nervous to perform or what have you.

I would say that it really just depends on your dh. I keep my dh in the loop and he actually enjoys it. He gets excited about it but after reading some of other women's stories...I feel like my dh may be in the uncommon category...idk. I think it can depend on the woman too. If you're really stressed about it then it can certainly make the man stressed. I'm focused on what I'm doing but I also don't forget to have a little fun the bedroom as well. Keeping it fun and exciting helps tremendously!

Me too! Hubby has been soo busy we hardly had sex at all last week. Not that it mattered at that point but it's unusual for us. Hopefully he will be home and not too tired when it matters.

I understand. It's unusual for us to go a matter of days without being intimate. I think my dh really likes the BD'ing phase...he definitely has no complaints. Just make sure to get it in when it counts and wake him up if he gets tired! Hey, it's baby making time...lol!

It would indeed be odd for a man to complain! ha!

I'm nervous to actually keep him in the loop about when I am ovulating because I've heard some negative stories around here about men's reactions - they suddenly are too nervous to perform or what have you.

I would say that it really just depends on your dh. I keep my dh in the loop and he actually enjoys it. He gets excited about it but after reading some of other women's stories...I feel like my dh may be in the uncommon category...idk. I think it can depend on the woman too. If you're really stressed about it then it can certainly make the man stressed. I'm focused on what I'm doing but I also don't forget to have a little fun the bedroom as well. Keeping it fun and exciting helps tremendously!

For sure! We are technically still newly weds - three months - so it's still fun and exciting without having to do all too much! :happydance:

Well there ya go! It won't be challenging to say the least then! :)

ill buddy im on cycle day 2! im not a military wife but we travel a lot

If you are still looking for a buddy, I'll be your buddy. Although my OH isn't military he is away 6 months every year!

Sure! :)

I was just in your thread in the TTC forum. lol. What does your OH do?

Out west work. Home for the summer out for the winter :)
It will be nice to have buddy to share thing's with !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->