Ttc #1 need a buddy please! :):):):):)

Kelx44

Reaction score
Ive been TTC #1 starting on my 4th month now. I had a chemical pregnancy on my second month of trying, which screwed my whole 3rd month of trying after having a supppppper long cycle. I just need some long term buddies who will talk daily with me and experiences. I just need someone!!!! :kiss:

Hey, I'm with you there, I am TTC #2 and have Feb and its getting pretty depressing.

I know its getting depressing, Especially when I was sooooooo close that one time...Its even more depressing when all your friends are getting pregnant before you on 1 try!!!!! Im 27, my husband is 31 so were still young, you think it wouldnt be that hard!!!!

My husband is 24 and I'm 23 we have been trying for number2 and we had a MC in march/April time and that was horrible so I know how u feel with the chemical pregnancy

I hope to get preggo this month....if not my husband is away for 2 months for work!!!! ahhh the stress from this....just thinking some ppl get pregnant on the pill by accident and we try and try and try and still nothing

Yeah I know all the people who get pg without even trying to

Hi there, I am on CD5. I am on Cycle 2, but I am not counting this as a TTC cycle since DH is away on business and will not be back until the 23rd, and then on the 24th I am leaving on a camping trip, so we are out this month. Our official Cycle #2 will begin once AF returns once again around August 4th. Sorry about your CP but this is for you :dust:

Thanks!! Ya ill be out of commission too coming August and September because my husband is away for work. So Hopefully this is the month im on Day 8 of my cycle.:dust::dust:

P.S. How do you guys put your ovulation chart on your posts??? :)

On your signature, you post the link on there.

Thanks! Hopefully this works!

Nope it didnt. I copied and pasted the link but it didnt do a thing lol

Hmmmm, from which site are you trying to post? Fertility Friend?

Because if it is from OvuFriend I am still trying to figure out that one too, lol.

Its fertility friend..... I know where to find the code and everything its just it never shows up..lol...

Hmmmm, so did you go to sharing<get code<bbCode Code<Chart Thumbmail then copy that one and paste it into your signature then click preview just to make sure it is there?

I pressed preview doesn't show up the pictures by all the letters I copy and paste lol. Maybe it's because I'm not paying too use it?

I am not paying for it either. Hmmmm....

Can you click my website thingy below and look....i clicked it and it doesnt even show my chart on there, lol....

Yea, I don't see the chart either. Keep trying, try to maybe paste all of them and see which one actually shows up? lol

Hi Kelx

do you might if I become a buddy too?

Im also 27, ttc#1 and living in Canada!

how many dpo are you? I am now 9dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member