Ttc #1 need a buddy please! :):):):):)

Hey! That's awesome your in Canada! I'm 6 DPO and I'm very anxious! Lol this is my first trying to convince as well. I've been trying for 4 months was successful the second month but had a super early chemical pregnancy at 4 weeks. Which screwed up my third cycle completely. Had a 45 day cycle and heavy bleeding for 10 days. So now this cycle is all back to normal got a positive Opk on day 14. Ovulated day 15 confirmed by my temperature rise. So I'm hoping this month is it! Lol

Hey! That's awesome your in Canada! I'm 6 DPO and I'm very anxious! Lol this is my first trying to convince as well. I've been trying for 4 months was successful the second month but had a super early chemical pregnancy at 4 weeks. Which screwed up my third cycle completely. Had a 45 day cycle and heavy bleeding for 10 days. So now this cycle is all back to normal got a positive Opk on day 14. Ovulated day 15 confirmed by my temperature rise. So I'm hoping this month is it! Lol

thats awesome, and its great to be sure that you ovulated! are you having more symptoms then previous months?

oh and Ive been to Saskatchewan 10 years ago lol (last year of high school). went to a leadership conference there, it was great!

No I haven't had much of anything for symptoms. I never had any before. Have you?

I had more symptoms from 5-8dpo

honestly, now I dont have much except for sore nipples lol. its really hard to say though.

I just hope that if Im not pregnant, at least that my cycles come back regularly!

Well exactly! Sometimes it takes awhile for that too be normal. Just bd every second day and then u will be covered lol

HAHA yea bd every 2nd day is a bit of a problem for me lol

my OH does not have the highest of libido's but the other day he told me I did not initiate enough. maybe he's the type that needs to get his engines turned on before going!:haha:

but Im sure if it's for baby making sake he would do it, hes a sweetie like that

Hi ladies. I still do not know if I have ovulated yet. I went camping and still took my temperature, but they were low, so I am wondering if high altitude affected my temps.

Hello. I'm not positive if that even effects it. Most likely not.

hey how is everyone doing?

12 dpo here and tested on FRER but bfn :( i really think Im out.. the witch is supposed to be here in 2 days and i think I would for sure had a line on a FRER is I was pg.

Oh well!

Well yesterday i was 8dpo and had spotting then all off a sudden a gush of reddish brown blood....thats only 23 day of my cycle and i never get my period that early....today its brown blood.....I could almost cry....if feels my body doesnt want to hold a pregnancy since I had a CP 2 months ago....How long have u been trying?

this is my first month trying so I have nothing to compare this to right now. I have no idea when Im expecting AF to show since I had been on the pill 10 years prior. I really wanted to do this in a one shot deal lol but I dont think its going to happen. Ive had a lot of health problems and treatments that I think it may be hard to conceive. Also, OH wants to not try next month and try in september because a) he wants a June or summer baby and b) we are doing an obstacle race that is kinda tough so he said it might not be good idea to do that if pregnant... I feel really down right now.. but I guess it could be worst and i guess sept. is not that far away

Well if your gonna have a hard time trying to get pregnant I wouldnt waste any months lolol....I think it will take me forever to get pregnant....dont know why but im sure it will

Kelx: do you know for sure this is your period? Or could it be implantation?

Well not a hundred but I'm pretty sure it might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->