ttc #1 need a buddy!

Stormy0422

Reaction score
I am ttc #1 and I am on cd 4 and would really like a buddy!! thanks!

Hi stormy :flower:

I too am looking for a TTC buddy, aside from one friend with children everyone I know my age are single and childless and still mainly concerned with partying and "picking up" so they are not great to talk to about TTC or babies. It would be nice to be able to have someone else to talk about this journey.

about me: I am 26, married and this will be my first cycle TTC baby #1 (as soon as AF shows up! hopefully in the next few days) I have been on bcps for the last 5 months and have just finished my last pack! :happydance: I just hope that it doesn't take TOO long after going off the pill for my fertility to return. I have heard that it can take up to six months to get pg afterwards (eek) I am rather impatient.

So anyways tell me a bit more about yourself!

I am happy your in your 20s I am 20 almost 21. Been married for a year my hubby is 23. This is my first month trying with femara because after being off the depo for 9 month I still haven't been ovulating. So the femara well make me ovulate :)

We have a few things in common then! I imagine that at 20/21 you are also finding that your friends are less than interested in TTC. I am sorry that you are having to take femera to get your cycles back to normal, but fingers crossed it will work! Is that the injection formula?

I am/was on allesse and it made my cycles really wonky... some months no AF at all, others I would get it twice in a month so I am happy to no longer be on it. I literally just took my last pill 2 days ago so I am still not sure how my body will react to the change but I hope it won't be too big of a deal.

Unfortunately for me I am super impatient with these things. We decided that it was time for a baby so I want one NOW! lol. I come from VERY fertile family (one aunt of mine just had her 10th and 11th child -twins, obviously lol) so that should be a good sign I hope. My own mum had me and my brother while on bcp, so hopefully it means that it will be easy for me but you never know!

So how long have you and your DH been trying? Also where are you from? I am from Canada but spent a lot of my childhood in the UK, currently in S.W. Ontario.

I also am happy to have met someone in their 20's because although you are a bit younger than me I am finding that on this site most of the women are in their 30's or teenagers.

No it just in a pill form. And we have only be tryin for two months. And I live
in the united states:) they said I have 95% change of getting pregnant on this cycle because I am so young an fertile. So I'm hoping everything works out!

Those are awesome odds! I hope that this is the month for you :flower:

I believe that I am about to start AF ( I have that sick period-y feeling this morning) which would be good because I just want to be on CDX as opposed to waiting to even start trying.

So how long have you and your OH been trying?

We have been trying for about two months now:) I am on cd5 :) so if you start we would be to far from each other :)

well I just started AF today so YAY! never thought that I would be happy to start but that means that I can actually start TTC for real. I can now say that I am CD1 :thumbup: and that means that we are only 4 days off on our cycles. Are yours 28 days?

also what do you do/ what does your DH do? (if it isnt too personal a question for you)

for myself: I am a graduate student doing my Master's degree in earth sciences and I work p/t as a research assistant

DH: works at a bank (credit union technically but whatever lol!) as a wealth advisor. So he basically does investment portfolios and the like. He also works p/t as a grant consultant for not-for-profits.

Aside from my current TTC project I like to read (A LOT, love to read!), play the violin, I knit and sew (can't wait until I can make my own little clothes and blankets for my future LO), do yoga and do some volunteer work where our group manages the up keep of a historical manor house in my town.

When I write it all down I sound kind of lame lol. I have many other hobbies that I enjoy but that just aren't feasible right now with my life style :cry:

ie. I love horseback riding (but live in the city now), skiing (not enough time, plus it is a very expensive hobby!) and growing fruits and veggies but I have no back garden or a way to get an allotment so that one will have to wait too! booo....

How about your hobbies/passions? DH and I are looking for a winter sport to get into this season as Canadian winters are so long and dark that one can get pretty down. We were thinking squash or indoor tennis, ever tried these?

Sorry for the super long post lol, guess I am a tad bored!

My cycles are 28 days.. And my DH is a manager for papa johns (a pizza place) and I work for a dental office, as a dental assistant. I have two pit bulls that are my babies and me and DH love taking them to the river and taking them on walks. I also love anything out doors like 4wheeling. But l I just dont have the time to do them as much. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->