Ttc #1 with pcos and the help of clomid

MrsBurton09

Pregnant w/ bby #2
Reaction score
HI I AM 20 AND MY DH IS 20 WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED ALMOST 2 YRS AND BEEN TTC #1 EVER SINCE. WE TRIED ON OUR OWN THE 1ST YR OF MARRIAGE GOT FRUSTRATED AND DR. FINALLY PUT ME ON CLOMID 50 MG MARCH 2011.

I AM CURRENTLY ON CD 21 8 DPO. TESTING ON APRIL 1ST HOPING FOR A :bfp:

I am needing TTC BUDDIES :flower:

ANY SUPPORT, QUESTIONS, ADVICE, YOUR SUCCESS, YOUR TTC METHODS AYTHING IS WELCOMED. SPREADING THE :dust::dust::dust:

Hey hon, I also have PCOS. My hubby and I are both 23 and will be married for 4 years in May, together for 8. We've been TTC for 7 months now, but have never been super super careful with birth control. I am getting ready to start my fourth Clomid cycle and it will be my second at 150 mg- didn't ov on 50 or 100 mg. I did get my BFP on my last Clomid cycle but unfortunately miscarried early on.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

Hi ladies... I am just like you, pcos lol...kinda. I did my first round of clomid march 1, 2011. I am currently on cd 26. I use opk's and thought i started gettine a pos opk the 15th(cd15), but i didnt truly have a pos opk, i discovered later, until i had cramping on my left side the 18th(cd18), then i got aline darker than the control line the 19th. So i ovulated cd19 or cd20. I am now, 6 or 7 dpo. I took my clomid cd2-6, and i started myself off at 100mg, because i didnt think 50mg would be effective becaause my bmi is over 30. I was shocked to actuallu ovulate... I am not so sure we got to bd the right dats for conception though, because i thought i ovualted the 15th... We bd late night cd16, the 16th. But be didnt bd again until cd19...am and pm... And we bd the am of the 20th... So i dont know!!! But i am testing the 1st too. Any symptoms as of yet???

Hey hon, I also have PCOS. My hubby and I are both 23 and will be married for 4 years in May, together for 8. We've been TTC for 7 months now, but have never been super super careful with birth control. I am getting ready to start my fourth Clomid cycle and it will be my second at 150 mg- didn't ov on 50 or 100 mg. I did get my BFP on my last Clomid cycle but unfortunately miscarried early on.

Hey Doll,
What CD are you on and how many DPO? Any symptoms? How early did you find out about your bfp on last cycle. I am sorry to hear about you loss. :angel: Hope you get another blessing soon. Good luck as well and lots of :dust:

Hi ladies... I am just like you, pcos lol...kinda. I did my first round of clomid march 1, 2011. I am currently on cd 26. I use opk's and thought i started gettine a pos opk the 15th(cd15), but i didnt truly have a pos opk, i discovered later, until i had cramping on my left side the 18th(cd18), then i got aline darker than the control line the 19th. So i ovulated cd19 or cd20. I am now, 6 or 7 dpo. I took my clomid cd2-6, and i started myself off at 100mg, because i didnt think 50mg would be effective becaause my bmi is over 30. I was shocked to actuallu ovulate... I am not so sure we got to bd the right dats for conception though, because i thought i ovualted the 15th... We bd late night cd16, the 16th. But be didnt bd again until cd19...am and pm... And we bd the am of the 20th... So i dont know!!! But i am testing the 1st too. Any symptoms as of yet???

Hi! This is my first round of Clomid 50 mg. Dr. prescribed. I too thought I OV'D earlier but I rly OV'd CD 13 (March 18) or 14 (March 19) the line kept getting darker and darker through out the two days so I could have even went into CD 15 (March 20). idk though. I am currently 8dpo (March 27) I have had all the classic symptoms of left side twinges, AF like cramping stronger today though, and today I have been super :sick: pukey. My bb's are fine they feel heavy but not tender or sore yet. Also hot flashes and cold like symptoms the past 3 days.

I am so rdy to test...I cant wait praying for our :bfp:
:dust:

what symptoms have you experienced? I think you :sex: enough I tried :sex: at least every other day around Ovulation. GL. :flower: Keep me posted on your symptoms and testing. :)

Hey Doll,
What CD are you on and how many DPO? Any symptoms? How early did you find out about your bfp on last cycle. I am sorry to hear about you loss. :angel: Hope you get another blessing soon. Good luck as well and lots of :dust:

I think I'm on CD 28 or something (counting day 1 as the first day of bleeding from my loss) right now... I'm going to be taking Provera in a couple days to bring on AF so I can start Clomid again. I got my BFP 12 or 13 dpo on a FRER and got a positive digi 14 dpo (didn't test with a digi earlier). Thank you hon!

Hi, i'm going to be starting Clomid in June. i have PCOS aswell as a heart shaped uterus.

i'm on slimming world as i have to lose weight before i get put on it. i have lost over a stone already so i'm getting there i just have naughty days which isnt good opps!!

we have had 3 MC's. first was a mmc i got to my 12 week scan and baby had stopped growing at 8+4 weeks we called her Daisy then i MC twice after that. so i will be put on clomid, progesterone injections and baby aspirin.

xx

Hey, just wondering why there you have to wait a few months before starting clomid? New to the pcos thing, ta x

Hey Doll,

I think I'm on CD 28 or something (counting day 1 as the first day of bleeding from my loss) right now... I'm going to be taking Provera in a couple days to bring on AF so I can start Clomid again. I got my BFP 12 or 13 dpo on a FRER and got a positive digi 14 dpo (didn't test with a digi earlier). Thank you hon!

Good luck this cycle. :dust: to you. :flower:

Hi, i'm going to be starting Clomid in June. i have PCOS aswell as a heart shaped uterus.

i'm on slimming world as i have to lose weight before i get put on it. i have lost over a stone already so i'm getting there i just have naughty days which isnt good opps!!

we have had 3 MC's. first was a mmc i got to my 12 week scan and baby had stopped growing at 8+4 weeks we called her Daisy then i MC twice after that. so i will be put on clomid, progesterone injections and baby aspirin.

xx

PCOS can be hard to deal with. My Dr. wanted me to lose over a 100 lbs. but I didn't she went ahead and put me on Metformin to help with PCOS but it made me :sick: so she took me off of it and March is my first cycle. I am now 9 dpo and rly wanting to test but I am trying to wait til I can't wait no more. lol.

Sorry about your MC's. I had a chemical MC Feb. 14 2010. She said I wouldnt even had known it was a MC if she didn't tell me bc it was so early it was just like having AF.

GL on the weight loss and keep me updated if you have any questions just let me know and I will try to help. :flower:

Hey, just wondering why there you have to wait a few months before starting clomid? New to the pcos thing, ta x

I had to wait a few months bc they wanted us to try on our own with Metformin a med. that helps with PCOS...you may need to talk to you dr. about hw PCOS effects you. Some dr. make ppl wait until they lose weight others may have to wait due to other reasons. You can google PCOS and learn a lot more. As you live with PCOS you get to know how it effects you. GL dear. :)

hi, i'm going to be starting clomid in june. I have pcos aswell as a heart shaped uterus.

I'm on slimming world as i have to lose weight before i get put on it. I have lost over a stone already so i'm getting there i just have naughty days which isnt good opps!!

We have had 3 mc's. First was a mmc i got to my 12 week scan and baby had stopped growing at 8+4 weeks we called her daisy then i mc twice after that. So i will be put on clomid, progesterone injections and baby aspirin.

Xx

wow i cant believe the doctor is asking you to lose more weight!!! When i went to the doctor and he told me id never have kids unless i lost 100lbs back in aug 2007, i did nothing... I was sooooo discouraged, but i cut out sugar and my weight just dropped off of me, 60lbs in two and half month... No exercising...i hate it lol...but i did do sit up and weights because i didnt want loose skin, i am 25.

hey, just wondering why there you have to wait a few months before starting clomid? New to the pcos thing, ta x

i had to wait a few months bc they wanted us to try on our own with metformin a med. That helps with pcos...you may need to talk to you dr. About hw pcos effects you. Some dr. Make ppl wait until they lose weight others may have to wait due to other reasons. You can google pcos and learn a lot more. As you live with pcos you get to know how it effects you. Gl dear. :)

my dr. Absolutely wasnt going to put me on it until i lost the 100lbs. Maybe if i went back and showed him i lost 60lbs he would have allowed me clomid, but i am not looking forward to another $850 bill for him to say...ummmm hun you are still too heavy. So i got my clomid on line, i am using opk's to make sure that the clomid is working, and i figured if i did get sick from it id just go to the er...like anyone else seeing an actual dr. Would do...

I new i had put weight on when we went in January! my next appointment in 3rd June so not to long away really!!

i know tht i need to lose the weight to give me a be a better chance of not MCing again. Cos of losing 3 i wanted to make sure i have the best chance.

with my uterus being a heart shaped tht dosnt help either cos if bean implants up the top section of my womb there is a very high % tht i will MC cos not enough room for bean to grow. thats wht they think was a problem aswell as my weight and pcos

only 10 or so lbs to go and i will be there but its so hard cos OH isnt on a diet and his friends dont understand so its annoying!

xx

Hmmm... I never thought of my weight being a reason i had a m/c??? Thats a good one, i am going to google that, but what odd with me is that i got pregnant naturally right after i lost the 60lbs. So i thought my body might have been ready. So with a heart shaped uterus, can that be repaired or anything? oh and i am also using progestrone cream and baby aspirin and prenatal vitamins and flax seed oil. do you know when you stop taking baby aspirin?

Well there is a op i can have to sort out my uterus but its major surgery and if i goes wrong i wont be able to have children ever. so we are going do that road if i cant get pregnant and stay pregnant.
They havent told me when i will start the aspirin yet. i think once i get my bfp cos it can be dangerous before cos it thins the blood to much etc..

x

not sure if you meant me tbh i think its just the waiting times :( been ringing every day to see if any cancelltions my appoitment when i was told id get clomid was in feb so il of been waiting four months i also think one of the reasons was because my oh appointment for the sperm thing was after my appointment with her and she needed to check that was ok before prescbring it to me :( x

we i would advise anyone waiting on clomid to try soy isoflavones you can buy them at gnc, walmart, walgreens. google them they call it natures clomid and they are cheap you take it just like clomid. i didnt get to try them because my clomid arrived before i ever heard on them on cycle i am going to try them. my third one, if i dont get a bfp before then....BABY DUST!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->