Ttc #1 with pcos and the help of clomid

I believe weight is a big thing when it comes to having PCOS. Going on Metformin was something my dr. told me would help with ovulation and weight loss. It was just hard for me to keep anything down bc I would get sick every time no matter when I took it. I did lose some weight while on Metformin but I exercised too yuck lol. So those of you tryin to lose weight and have PCOS I would look into Metformin if you haven't already. They may call it something else that starts with a g.

Glucophage...its the generic... Ya i have heard of it and they say it makes the clomid more effective for pcos suffers, but since i am not seeing i doctor... Ill just hope the clomid works... But i heard it works...do you know if it makes you ovulate or if it helps you sustain a pregnancy...? Like how does it help the clomid, did your dr tell you?

Glucophage...its the generic... Ya i have heard of it and they say it makes the clomid more effective for pcos suffers, but since i am not seeing i doctor... Ill just hope the clomid works... But i heard it works...do you know if it makes you ovulate or if it helps you sustain a pregnancy...? Like how does it help the clomid, did your dr tell you?

No she rly didnt go into it since she took me off of it. She just told me it helps you get back on track with having a regular period. And in order to do that you must ovulate and so the Metformin helps with that too. It was making me sick and we tried everything so we just skipped Metformin and went to clomid. I didnt ovulate when I was on Metformin but I only tried it for about a month and she says it takes a couple of months to get into your system good.

im happy to read from you.im a very new member.im ttc with pcos and blocked tubes and i used felopio to try open them.very encouraged.i wish you all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->