TTC #1 would like buddies please

Hi everyone

Sorry to report no BFP this end either. No AF yet either so you never know! Feeling a bit weepy today though so I think she's just around the corner.

Have so far done 3 tests - the early pregnancy ones - all BFN.

Trying to hold onto that little bit of hope but am also being realistic and thinking now I need to get everything in order for next month's onslaught! I'm going to really go for it and put all the extra tips I've learnt on here over the last few weeks into place!

Hugs :hugs: and baby dust everyone! :dust:

Awwww sorry to hear all BFN but there is always hope if AF hasn't appeared xx I'm 6dpo and going insane with all my symptoms hope AF stays away xxxx baby dust to you ladies xxx

the nasty witch got me today! :witch:

going to cheer myself up with a curry and glass of wine tonight and start planning for next month

fingers crossed for us all xx

aaaargh the crappy witch!!

enjoy your curry and wine sounds like heaven xxxx

ill KUP on me for next week xxx

Well I'm still in limbo of not knowing for sure either way. 3 BFN's but no AF. And I'm rarely late. Time will tell I guess.

Well I'm still in limbo of not knowing for sure either way. 3 BFN's but no AF. And I'm rarely late. Time will tell I guess.

frustrating isnt it xxx ive promised myself i wont test till AF is late but the 2ww does crazy things to us ladies lol
:dust: to you xxxx

thanks ladies

hang on in there, I'm holding out lots of good thoughts for you! and lots of baby dust, of course! x

Still no AF. :) FX!! testing tomorrow.

Any updates?

Well the bfp came this morning. :) Better late than never! :)

Please keep me posted on all your updates! Prayers & fx!

Wowee! Congratulations. How exciting. I'm really pleased for you. That's very encouraging for the rest of us too! How long have you been TTC? Any tips on what made this a successful month?

Wishing you lots of joy and happiness over the coming months! Xx

Congratulations, :happydance: Yay, how exciting. wishing you a healthy 9 months.

Fingers Crossed for more BFP this month.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe bamalove will be our lucky charm! Fingers crossed for us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"