Ttc #1

rcrump

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site just wondered if you all might be able to give me some advice if any of you have had a similar experience at all!

I came off the pill (Cerazette) just over 5 weeks ago now and I've been on it without a period for 3-4 years I think. I have irregular periods anyway and when I came off I had some kind of break through bleed - I think! But haven't had any period since.

I brought the ovulation testing kits and tested 3 times last week - I finally got a positive on the Thursday 10th. I done a pregnancy test out of curiosity last night and it was a BFN :(

I just wondered if it was even possible to have conceived having not had a period and it being so soon! - oh and to top it off I was diagnosed with PCOS in October and I have to take Metformin...

Any response would be good - Thanks ! :)

Hi, is that the mini pill? Iv just cum off the mini pill ttc #2. #1 is now 4.
I had no withdrawl bleed or anythin since :( altho its only been just ovaa wk!! U cud have ovulated if u did ur period shud show around 14days after u did, if it doesnt then id do a test!! Good luck x

I think it is the mini pill. But I'm not sure!
Because of the PCOS I usually have breakthrough bleeds through the month at some stage, so I can't tell if the bleeding was from that or from me stopping the pill :s

Well, unless my eyes are deceiving me I'm convinced the ovulation strip was positive! So today is 7dpo .. another 7 before I can test to be sure then!

Good luck to you also!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->