ttc 10

becsboo

Reaction score
anyone else with a large family on here ttc I am ttc number 10 yes we have a tv lol
we provide and love all our children but seem to still get negative comments
life is hard sometimes but we all pull together

just to add I have no idea where in my cycle I am thinking I might start to try ovulation tests ? anyone have any experience with them
we usually just go with the flow

My nan had 16 children, 2 of which were stillborn, my mother had 7 children, 1 of which was stillborn and i have had 6, 1 of which was sillborn (family curse maybe) i am ttc number 7 and shrug off comments. I love all my kids and they want for nothing. Take no notice of these people.

I use opks, cbafm and i temp. Best of luck to you. Hope number 10 happens soon.

thank you I wish you all the best as well
sorry to here about you stillborn baby :hugs:

Thank you. She would have been turning 3 this year.

Hi. I am TTC #6 ignore my signature and ticket. It has reset itself, I'm not pregnant. I set it up when I was expecting #5.

Currently on cycle 4

hi cinnamum
good luck with ttc number 6 glad there is a few more people out there who love to have a large family
the picture of your children are sweet

I want 4, we're aiming to have 3, but having a hard time even getting to 2. I love big families. 9 kids would be a bit much for my sanity but man, I think those kids are lucky to have such a big net of siblings. Hubby's grandparents both had double-digit #s of siblings too. Farming families.

hi mayacat i hope you do have 4 children never give up hope and good luck ttc 2

Hi we are ttc no6 on our 2nd cycle.

So sorry 28329 for your loss. ❤

Cinnamum go into signature and delete the ticker. 👍🏻

Thank you ricschick. Wasn't an easy time of life but unfortunately it's very common.

I am trying for my 5th and most likely last due to my age. will be my 8th pregnancy though.

I am one of 9! Oldest is 26, youngest is a year!

I tried, but I can't seem to be able on my iPhone. I can't get to my iMac till the workmen are finished remodelling our kitchen. All the boxes are piled up in our lounge, blocking the computer.its driving me nuts!

I tried, but I can't seem to be able on my iPhone. I can't get to my iMac till the workmen are finished remodelling our kitchen. All the boxes are piled up in our lounge, blocking the computer.its driving me nuts!

Its no big deal you can change it eventually.

Hello ladies can I join you? I love all the big families I have 3 kids and would like one more

So sorry for your loss xoxo

And baby dust to everyone gettin. Their BFP!

Us big family ladies should stick together and get bfps together!

at the bottom of bnb it says go to desk top version click on that then you can change it like you would if you was on your pc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->