ttc 10

Tightly crossed. Where are you in your cycle. I am early in my tww.

i wish i knew lol I just keep doing opks waiting and waiting for one to become positive iv not had a period since my last baby almost 2 years ago

Wow. I hope you get either a bfp or a fresh cycle soon!

thanks sure I will get a brutal af anytime soon

becsboo wow that must be so frustrating not knowing!! I hope you catch an egg soon!

im waiting to ov still opk was neg yesterday but ive had some watery cm and some pinching today so fx its soon!! got a very bad headache today!! so me and the sofa are going to be good friends today!!:haha:

sofa sounds like a great idea

its ok I'm going with the flow I'm sure I will ov sometime

Sounds like you're building up rics. Hope you catch that eggy.

Afm, 4dpo today. Got the usual going on. Hubby said we have done it this cycle. We did do plenty of bd.

28329 almost testing time lots of bed :)
fingers crossed for a bfp for you

I will start testing at 9dpo on my birthday. I hope i get a bfp but i doubt it. I always feel positive before i ovulate then once i am ian my tww i get that "im out" feeling wash over me.

What do you consider a large family? I'm TTC number 6. I am almost 26 months pp. And so ready for my next one. Anyone have any tips for TTC?

Welcome chase! I too am ttc no6 which I would consider a large family. I'm using opks as I have irregular cycles but that's all really. Xx

Welcome chase. I do all sorts when it comes to ttc this cycle i have done opks, cba opk and cbafm as well as temping cervix and cm checking and LOTS of bedding :haha: If this cycle is a bust i will get a saliva microscop.

hows everyone??

I think im still waiting to ov ive had watery cm and bedding has become a little sore which is an annoying but good sign, so il do another opk later and hopefully it will be positive!

Fingers crossed rics.

Im 5dpo. Nothing report.

not much to report here either still plodding along waiting to O

Negative opk again today 🤔 Hoping I've not missed it as I've drunk more than normal lately. Will test again tomorrow with my last opk 😱

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->