TTC 12dpo possible positive test now neg

Demaer

Reaction score
Hi all!

Here’s a short summary of what I’m going through.

Was on depo provera for 3 years after having my second child.
Came off of depo have been off for three months give or take, hubby and I have not been “careful” since then.
Last period was on the 15th of November, it has been coming every three weeks and is due on Saturday. I believe I ovulated on the 21st and had some strange snot like mucus tinged with blood on the 29th.
Since then I’ve been having cramping still have ewcm instead of drying up and my boobs are so sore! And last night hubby and I did the deed and afterwards I had some light pink/brownish spotting mixed with ewcm I had it last night until early afternoon today. Which I remember having when I was pregnant with my last child every time I had sex or had a cervical check from dr I would spot like that.

I also took a equate blue dye test from Walmart on the 30th that I’m confused about.
I took it at work ‍♀️ And put it away in my purse and read it later I know that’s a no no but it showed up a thick blue line like the control line and looked positive but I’ve tested since with other brand tests and all are negative.

I’m going crazy! Af is supposed to show in three days but I have no signs of it showing up just all pregnancy signs and hubby isn’t convinced and I’m not sure I am completely either. Anyone having similar issues or have any insight?!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"