TTC 12months+ Odd AF's,Brown Spotting BFN?

Emmie M

Reaction score
Hi all,it's been a while! We decided,well I decided and persuaded hubs to try for number 4,anyway my AF is due on the 27th,sometimes a day early,sometimes a day late. For the week before I get cramps and diareha(sp). The last 6 months AF has been getting earlier,lasting longer,heavier and no warning. This month AF arrived on the 15th. I had no warning except in the morning I had ripping pains,then in the evening I went to the loo and sorry for the TMI but it was like a bloodbath,there was blood everywhere,luckily I had the forethought to wear a pad. No cramps either. It lasted a whole (!) day and a half,then it was gone as suddenly as it appreared. Nothing for a day then I had light pink spotting,then nothing,today I woke,had a pee and now I have brown spotting. I have had 3 misc's in the past and with my 2 older sons I had bleeding in early pregnancy and had the red then pink then brown. I dont have brown spotting when I have a AF. I tested and it was a BFN. We've not actually DTD for a good few weeks due to me feeling like sh*t. Anyone know what could possibly be going on? I'm a big girl,I wasnt ovualting for a long time,I had a gastric bypass and fell pregnant soon after,then 2 more miscarriages then had my younger 2 sons. Its getting me down now. I know I am lucky to have my sons when others dont.

I would pinpoint ovulation to make sure your luteal phase is at least 12-14 days. Have you had your progesterone checked? Also are you sure it is af?? I have mid cycle bleeding/spotting and had it throughout pregnancy due to a cervical ectropian. Those are the only reasons I can think of. Good luck!!

I would pinpoint ovulation to make sure your luteal phase is at least 12-14 days. Have you had your progesterone checked? Also are you sure it is af?? I have mid cycle bleeding/spotting and had it throughout pregnancy due to a cervical ectropian. Those are the only reasons I can think of. Good luck!!

The trouble is,I am in the UK,they do hardly anthing to help here. I had a blood test,day 21 test,they call it,my progesterone was 16,she said its low and unlikely to be able to get pregnant. She said I will be given no help at all as I already have 3 children. I am fairly sure it is AF,I have signs of ovulation,even EWCM,I am grouchy as hell too,I have been told I need a ultrasound to see if I have fibroids,although I have no symptoms of them apart from the ripping pain I had in the morning then the bleeding in the evening. And again more blood tests,for LH etc,one blood test in the first few days of AF than again later in the cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->