TTC 1st child - 6DPO!

choccymonster

Reaction score
Am driving myself crazy symptom spotting but don't even have a baseline to compare to as its first month off the pill in 14yrs!!
I ovulated on CD28/29 so have a long enough cycle. Not sure if it's my body adjusting to being pill free. Am using CM and OPKs to chart.

So far have bloaty feeling in belly, some cramps, creamy white CM.

Am 7DPO and don't seem to have any symptoms :S
I know it's too early to see anything on a preg test at this stage, but have a pack of 30 cheaply ones!
Really hope it happens this cycle - am not looking forward to another week+ long period!

It can take a long time to adjust from being off the pill, but it can also happen right away. A woman at my work fell pregnant first month off the pill! Hopefully you're just as lucky. X

Hello I'm TTC my first too, 5dpo today so only 1 day behind you. Ive had some cramps and creamy CM too but that's about it. Good luck and keep us posted x

Thank you both, I hope we all get good news this month, fingers crossed.
I'm 7DPO today, serious cramps and diarrhoea which I've heard some people get instead of constipation. The joy! No other real symptoms at the minute. Got BFN this morning as I was expecting for so early on.

Would either of you recommend charting temperature? I was thinking of adding that to my notes if AF arrives this month

Would either of you recommend charting temperature? I was thinking of adding that to my notes if AF arrives this month

Iv been kind of trying for 3 months now but the last few months I wasn't sure when I Od exactly because wasn't temping or using OPKs so think I may have missed my fertile time. This month though I have been temping and using OPKs and although my temping hasn't been perfect (some mornings I forget or temp much later) but it's still given me a good insight into O so I would recommend both temping and OPKs to help you feel more sure about O day.

I get EWCM for 4-5 days each cycle so that's why I wasn't sure when I was Oing but now I'm pretty sure! Can never be 100% I guess haha

6dpo for me today and I want to test already but that's just ridiculous haha maybe Friday.

Hoping that's a sign for u x

6dpo for me today and I want to test already but that's just ridiculous haha maybe Friday.

Hoping that's a sign for u x

Thanks, I think I'm 8dpo today. Did my test this morning anyway, BFN! Ah well! Sure they're only £3 on amazon! :) I went a bit nuts last month using the cheap opk tests off amazon too. Have got an early bird preg test too as extra which I'll use around 11dpo.

Have just ordered a basal thermometer too so will start charting that soon... Good luck!

Sounds hopeful.

6dpo and no real symptoms yet :( one interesting thing tho- my nipples always usual get super sensitive for a few days after O, its usually a sign for me that I have ovulated but so far no sensitive nipples? Hmmmm hahah

I have no idea what's normal for me! Don't know whether I'll have a longer than average luteal given that I didnt ovulate until day 28. Hmmm....

I got sensitive nips after ovulation too, but they're ok now. I have no idea what's normal for me! Don't know whether I'll have a longer than average luteal phase given that I didnt ovulate until day 28. Hmmm....

Yeah your LP doesn't usually change, just the O date. So if you Od late on cd 28 you won't get AF for another 12-14 days after that. Same thing happened to me when I went off the pill, I Od around cd25 because it takes a while for your body to get rid of the hormones from the pill and be able to ovulate again. Remember the pill suppresses ovulation

Im so naughty. Just tested at only 7dpo and negative Ofcourse

Oh I've poas stick since 6dpo! Too tempting not to! I actually did three pg tests throughtout today as felt so rough! Really tired with stuffed up nose and sore throat (could be hayfever - boring!)

That's good to hear you o'd late too. Whats your cycle length now since coming off bcp?

Now it's pretty normal around 30 days usually so just takes a month for your body to get back into the swing of things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->