TTC 1st child - 6DPO!

Yes, big time! So i've noted on my calendar that the spotting I got on Friday was the start of it. So after waiting 28 days to ovulate I then got AF 10dpo! My cycle is so crap! How are you getting on?

Have been googling ways to shorten AF down from the usual week so my overall cycle isnt drawn out as long. These things are meant to work! Ibuprofen, agnus castus, red raspberry leaf tea and tampons. Also drinking lots of water and using hot water bottles!

Oh poop I was thinking there was still hope :( think I'm gonna be out soon too. Had another bfn today at 11dpo and then when wiping I had like a blob of gooey pink CM. Haven't had any since then (few hours ago) but yeah probably AF on her way :(

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like what I had, maybe you'll be lucky though! Fingers crossed!

Yep more brown spotting this morning and temp was low only just above cover line. Guess were both moving on to next cycle - hopefully we both get a BFP in July x

I got this this morning tho. What do you think?

image.jpg

Not sure, I got one like that when I held the stick in midstream. I think it looked like that because it went over the max line (i use that kind as well). I would do another one by dipping it into a container and comparing them.... Good luck! Fx for you!

I got the wider versions this month from Amazon as they're supposed to be easier to read. Also have a clear blue so if I get a line i can check it against another brand. (I'm picking up these pointers from other posters!)

Have also started using OvuView app to chart temp, cm, plus every symptom. It then predicts fertile days etc for following months so will be interesting to see how it matches up with opk tests.
It's quite nifty and free :) (although hopefully you won't need it!)

Yeah I think it's just line eye, nothing there and still spotting so AF will be here tomorrow. I have fertility friend app to chart temps CM and symptoms but that sounds good too I might download it to compare. Thanks :)

Hahaha do they sell babies??!!! That would be great right now ;)

Me too! AF finished yday, charting temps this month, really hope it happens soon - Am over 30 so need to hurry up!

Hey how are you? I'm CD10and have been using preseed, it's actually nicer to use than lot of other brands. Also have been keeping track of temp - this will be first month of data on OvuView app (My cycle is already very different to the first month off bcp - my period only lasted 4 days this month instead of 7 so am hoping to have a more normal cycle this time!)

Hey :) I'm cd 8 today so still a few days off O bit will get busy BDing around cd12. Are you cd10 or 10dpo.

You still have plenty of time but I really hope we both catch it this cycle x

Hiya I'm cd12 today (clearly wasn't awake when I wrote that last time! Just fixed it) Really hope I O in a day or two as it would be a huge improvement on last month's O at cd28. I think I'm getting a decent enough bbt chart as the temps have been tracking slightly lower for the last couple of days. Plus have been getting opaque ewcm with *tiny* strands of blood through it which is meant to be a good indicator of fertility. All opks have been negative though I ordered wrong ones this month and got 20miu instead of 10miu so am suspicious of them!

Hey! EWCM with some blood is definitely a very good sign of ovulation. Make sure you get busy BDing! I usually have around 5-6 days of EWCM and I could be Oing any of those days so its hard to make sure I BD the right times. Im not going to bother with opks this cycle, ill just try and bd as much as possible when I see the EWCM and hopefully I catch it.

Last month i did opks, temping and went through a heap of pregnancy tests. Very expensive and stressful with all those tests so taking a more relaxed approach this cycle I think.

Just crossing my fingers very tightly for us!

Yep the tests do make you focus on it more, but I'm not sick of them yet! How did you get your wee signature? :)

Ran out of opks again! Doh! Will have to get a wee superdrug packet in the morning. I'm so paranoid that I won't ovulate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->