Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Hiya,

I keep seeing posts with TTC#2 but feel like I'm joining them too late so thought I'd start a group chat for the girls who are only just starting out!

I have a beautiful little boy who will be 3 in October. Hubby and I have decided that now is the time to try for a baby brother or sister for him :) Our son was NTNP so I'm very new to TTC!

Hoping that I can get to know some other girls who are also on the journey to baby number 2!

Our BFP's

mumofone - 25/07/2013
Hann79 - 28/07/2013
CKJ - 21/08/2013
jess812 - 24/09/2013
Unexpected212 :angel: and :bfp:
Blackbarbie04
brunettebimbo :angel: 26/11/2013 & 27/01/2014 & 6/3/2014

Hi! My little girl is 18months n after many many discussions we have just started to try for no.2! I thought I'd b v chilled about it but it seems its felt like such a big decision to come to now I've made it I just want it to happen hehe am at CD13 n waiting for a positive opk but I had a longer cycle b4 no.1 so hoping that's just the case again now :)

Good luck!!!

Hey ladies!

My beautiful DD is 2 :) This is our first month TTC and i'm on CD17 but i'm pretty sure im out this month... I don't think i've ovulated as i have only had CM two times so far and its not been EWCM, also OH and i were DTD every other night but we've been so busy past few days we havent since sunday. Maybe i'll have more luck next month :)

Good luck to you both!!

CKJ I'm the same!!

Butterfly don't be downhearted until the witch raises her ugly head!

I came off the pill on 23rd June, had my breakthrough bleed on 27th which finished on 28th so if I count cycle days from that I am on day 7. I weirdly had EWCM on day 5 which was quite stretchy but nothing since! I'm new to charting and checking cervix etc though so could be wrong! I think my cervix is high and firm but no more EWCM :/

Hi!! I had the Copper Coil removed in February and we have been NTNP since then, but after a 'almost' in May, I am now REALLY wanting to TTC...

My son is 2yrs and 4mths old and we'd like 3 children total

Hiya :)

My little boy is 4 years old and is starting school in september. We have decided to try for #2. No idea how long it is going to take as I was on the implant. I had no AF for 6 months while on it and it has been out for a month now and still no sign

Good luck everybody x

Hi Ladies

My son is just over 2 and a half and my husband and I started ttc this cycle...this is all new to me as we didn't ttc our son, I fell without trying...the fact that I have PCOS makes it quite surprising.

Wish you all lots and lots of luck with number 2!! I'm very keen to get pregnant, I think out of my postnatal group there is only me and 1 other who has not yet conceived number 2. W only recently felt ready to start trying, and now I'm ready I'm impatient!!! lol

xxx

Hey ladies.

Brunettebimbo, I'm from the cd5 thread.

I was on the depo injection and my last shot was Oct 2011. Since Jan 2012 we've been ntnp for about 8 months and actively ttc#2 for 9/10 months. My dd will be 6 in October and she really wants a brother or sister.
Last cycle I really thought I was preggies, had all the symptoms, but bfn:(

Last cycle I went all out, I used pre-seed, soft cups, took temps, epo, also had dh on sperm-i-prove, but nothing happened. Went for bloods on cd3 and will go 2 the gyno tomorrow for results.

This cycle, I'm not temping, as I analyze every temp after O. I think I'll just temp the day before O and 3 days after, just to confirm.

I wish all of us luck this cycle and LOTSA *BABY*DUST*

I came off the implant 14months before my son was conceived. We were doing pull out NTNP when I fell pregnant with our first :)

My DD was a (very happy) surprise so this is my first time TTC!

Can anyone clear this up for me - Can you ovulate with minimal/none CM? Does the average person ovulate every month?
thanks!

I'm a newbie to TTC #3, can I still join?

I have two wonderful daughters. They are 4 years old and 10 months.

Can anyone clear this up for me - Can you ovulate with minimal/none CM? Does the average person ovulate every month?
thanks!

I read that the changes in cm are not always visible for all women, as the stretchy egg white cm we all look for can actually is around the cervix and so for some its not visible and therefore not a good indicator of whether ovulation has taken place. Some women find OPKs dont work either so temping is really there only chance of working out ovulation. x

thanks!

I read that the changes in cm are not always visible for all women, as the stretchy egg white cm we all look for can actually is around the cervix and so for some its not visible and therefore not a good indicator of whether ovulation has taken place. Some women find OPKs dont work either so temping is really there only chance of working out ovulation. x

Oh I see! I've been assuming i havent ovulated this month as i've had minimal CM. That puts my mind at rest a bit :) Thank you

I think the problem is that it really does vary from woman to woman, I did alot of reading before we started ttc as I wanted to be fully prepared and one thing I found is that ovulation is different for everyone so I think its about getting to know your body and using all the necessary tools to work out ovulation. I was very lucky that my cm was very visible and the changes were very clear, have you been checking your cm properly? You are supposed to insert a clean finger as far as it will go. I didn't realise this at first, until I googled it and found instructions on how to check. xx

I was told to try and get it from right at the top of my cervix but its that high up today that I can't reach! :lol:

Momofone08 of course you can! :)

My DD was a oops( but I love her so!)
This will be the first time ttc.

My cervix always feels, well, in between. I can't also tell about the opening. Is it suppose to feel almost like a dimple/indentation?

Why are all these things so complicated???

Hiya!
This is my second month TTC after having the implant out, I already have a 3 year old little girl!
The witch appeared uninvited yesterday so I'm on CD2
Early than expected too, that cycle was only 22days!
Definitely making sure we BD more often this cycle so I don't miss anything!
Sending lots of babydust ladies!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->