Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

We were ntnp our first. She was conceived 6 months after stopping the pill. My second was very very planned. It took us 2 1/2 years. I was diagnosed with secondary infertility do to pcos. She was a metformin baby. I tried clomid before the metformin, but it made me have awful cysts. We have been ttc #3 since May.

We are in the fourth month of TTC#2. DD is 21 months and I have been wanting to try for number 2 for about a year... Had to wait for y other half to feel ready.

Took 3 months to conceive my first baby after a 3 month TTC which resulted in an early mc. So, I suddenly feel I should be pg now - I am impatient!! We are BD every day this month and using Conceive Plus!

Good luck to all xx

I think the problem is that it really does vary from woman to woman, I did alot of reading before we started ttc as I wanted to be fully prepared and one thing I found is that ovulation is different for everyone so I think its about getting to know your body and using all the necessary tools to work out ovulation. I was very lucky that my cm was very visible and the changes were very clear, have you been checking your cm properly? You are supposed to insert a clean finger as far as it will go. I didn't realise this at first, until I googled it and found instructions on how to check. xx

I checked after googling instructions and its creamyish so now im thinking maybe i havent ovulated yet?

I think the problem is that it really does vary from woman to woman, I did alot of reading before we started ttc as I wanted to be fully prepared and one thing I found is that ovulation is different for everyone so I think its about getting to know your body and using all the necessary tools to work out ovulation. I was very lucky that my cm was very visible and the changes were very clear, have you been checking your cm properly? You are supposed to insert a clean finger as far as it will go. I didn't realise this at first, until I googled it and found instructions on how to check. xx

I checked after googling instructions and its creamyish so now im thinking maybe i havent ovulated yet?

Or it may have changed since ovulation...hmmm hard to say. You'll just have to keep an eye on it, I've got into a habit of checking mine daily. Fingers crossed if you haven't ovulated then you will soon. X

Momofone - I've got pcos too, it's a pain in the backside x

:hi: Hey ladies, thanks burnettebimbo for inviting me:hugs:
I am Abi my dh is Nick and together we made 1 gorgeous girl who will be 1 on July/16th:cloud9:
We decided to ttc #2 and this is our first cycle, we were ntnp but decided to full on ttc next cycle:flower: I am a severe poas addict:haha: but I am trying soo hard to hold out for just one more day. Hoping for a 4th of July bfp.
Sending :dust: to everyone and keeping my fx'd for all of your bfp's<3

I'm a POAS addict too, I'm dpo 7 and used one of my cheapie tests this morning...I knew it was pointless yet I did it anyway....couldn't seem to help myself.

Honestly this 2ww is really dragging, I never knew time could pass so slowly! Feel like I've been waiting weeks instead of a piddly 7 days!!!

Hi Ladies, I hope all of u are doing well:)

Ok, so I went to the gyno today and he said
everything was normal and he says that I should
fall pregnant. He sent me for cd23 bloods for
progesterone( I thought it was suppose to be
done on cd21, but he says its because I have a
30 day cycle, idk). If that's ok, then we will
have to do Laparoscopic surgery to check if my
tubes are blocked. He also sent dh to have a s.a.
done. All this must be done around the 18th
July, after I ovulate. Dh was a bit upset because
we have to go through all this and he says, after
this, we'll do everything natural. He doesn't
want me 2 do meds.

Wildchic - positive that everything looks normal, hopefully all tests will come back fine and you and hubby will be able to get on with ttc naturally.

Fingers crossed for you x

Hi! DS is almost 14 months and we're starting the TTC journey for #2! We were super lucky and conceived him first cycle on honeymoon! :) figured it would be the same this time round, but BFN yesterday! :( If we've no luck next month we're taking a break as I have a work trip and have to present at an international conference in October so can't be in the throes of morning sickness!

Good luck to one and all! x

Whats the earliest any of you got your BFP with your first? I can test the day after mine & OH's anniversary but thought it would be a nice anniversary present if i get a BFP so want to test the day before but dont know how reliable it is (if its too early for a bfp to show).

I wasn't trying with my DD so didnt find out until i was already 8 weeks!

Whats the earliest any of you got your BFP with your first? I can test the day after mine & OH's anniversary but thought it would be a nice anniversary present if i get a BFP so want to test the day before but dont know how reliable it is (if its too early for a bfp to show).

I wasn't trying with my DD so didnt find out until i was already 8 weeks!

With DS, I only tested the day AF was due!

Thanks Reno! Sorry about your BFN yesterday :(
I might test the day before my anniversary anyway and just hope for the best lol! If i get a BFN i can always test again when AF is due!

Hi,

We have been TTC for 1 year now, I have a 18month old daughter from my previous marriage with whom I also struggled to conceive for 2 years with no medical reason

Last month I was diagnosed with PCOS and aslo had a cyst on my left ovary... I took Provera 10mg for 10 days and cyst all gone - now I have prescribed Femara seeing as my hormones are all crazy... LH levels are higher than FH throughout my entire cycle...
Been waiting for AF that was suppose to start today but still no luck - never thought I will be this excited for it to start.

Good luck to all of you and here hoping on #2 for all of us.

Hi pleasant, I have PCOS too so I know what a pain in the backside it is. Are you in the uk? If so I really recommend a progesterone cream with added estrogen, 4 days into using it I ovulated and now waiting to test. If I managed to get a bfp through using this cream then I'll be shouting it from the rooftops in hope that all women with PCOS hear about it. Since my son was born we have not been trying but not preventing either and not had a scare and I know we had sex quite a few times at the supposed right time of the month so before I used this cream I wondered if I even ovulated anymore.

Best of luck to you! PCOS does suck, not just the fertility issues it can throw up for people but all the other problems it gives us!!!! xx

Butterfly - I only tested when I was 5 weeks gone with my son as we weren't ttc so can't give any encouragement on the testing early front. I have loads of cheapie 10mlu tests off Amazon so I'm going to be testing early cos it doesn't matter if I waste them, 30 of them cost me just over £3. x

I tested at 11dpo & got a BFP with my DD xx

I didn't get a positive until I was 11 days late!! Even the doctors came back negative.

I bought a thermometer today so going to start temping tomorrow. What's the best way to do it?

After reading up on temping I found that vaginally is more accurate so that is what I will do!! :)

This is my chart so far, no idea if I'm doing it right or if it looks ok. Does it to you girls?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79