TTC #2, 21 yo, First cycle, Cautiously Optimistic, Need buddy(ies)

nostress

Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking for a TTC buddy to go through this journey with me, the more I think about it, the more I know I need support. I'd like my buddy/buddies to be right around the same time as me when it comes to cycles. Here's where I am and a bit about myself.

My husband and I are both in the military, active duty and are ready for this new chapter in our lives. I had my first child about 22 months ago, she was conceived quickly and easily after coming off of bcp. Now we are ready to try again. I was on Implanon for about 18 months. Got the implant removed mid May, got on my period exactly a week later on May 24. I ovulated on 6 June and had been :sex: a lot with OH on 4 and 5 June.

DPO1-4 were very crampy and I did a lot of symptom spotting (metal taste in mouth, strong cramps, nausea, twinges, crazy dreams), since then its kinda calmed down and now I am just experiencing gassiness, bloating and some constipation (could just be normal though). I am trying to remain optimistic, but I am kind of worried we didn't BD enough or perhaps that we didn't do it at the right time (I only guessed ovulation because of the CM and ovarian pain). The rest of the week leading up to my tests this weekend will be excruciating, and I don't want to be completely discouraged and dejected if they are negative, but I would like support to get through it if they are... and I would love to support someone else going through this same ordeal.

Well, that's all for now, let me know if anyone out there wants to join my boat/wagon. It'll be a wild ride, I'm sure! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->