TTC #2 6 months

JMarie915

Reaction score
Hey ladies! ☺

I've decided after many days of googling to finally join this forum!
(Also notices the dated that I keep reading over are about a year to 2 years old)

We have been ttc with no luck for 6 months now. Have been so worried I even visited by OBEY and asked about it but they said to wait until it hits a year at least of trying.

I've been using my Ovia fertility app, using opks some months, checking my cervix and just started temping this month.

this month I am trying to keep positive but expecting the worst. do any of you ladies notice a change in your cervix before an expected period or even before you got a bfp?

I have a 2 year old but I never obsessed over checking before her so I don't have the chance to compare.

As of now my symptoms are; sore throat, breasts hurt on and off mostly underneath, cravings at times, sometimes moody.

My question is, I am now 3 days away from my expected period and I checked my cervix this morning and it is so high I can't reach it when about 2 days ago I couldn't reach it and it was firm. Anybody had this happen before an answer?

Hi there!
Sorry I'm not able to answer your cervix questions because I never got in to checking cervix position, personally. I never know what I'm looking for when I reach in there - haha.

But, I wanted to say we are in similar situations. I have a 2.5 year old son and ttc my second since August 2014. I have had 2 mc's during that time. Just wanting a sticky baby, and soon!
I just got the Ovia app yesterday and I like it so far. I also use opk's usually (didnt last month though). I will start using them again this cycle. I am cd3 right now.
Do you usually wait to see if you get your period? Most people on these forums are early testers, so they would have taken a pregnancy test by now! ( I am admittedly an early tester, too. I usually start about 4-5 days before my period is due!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->