TTC #2 after bcp, anyone else?

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
This is cycle #1 after stopping bcp, it seems I have already ovulated (CD 19) and I think I timed BD pretty good so just in the 2ww! Anyone else recently come off the pill and are TTC? My dd was conceived cucle #2 off the pill but the first cycle i wasnt charting or using OPK's. I really really hope this is going to happen fast! Here is my chart>
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957//thumb.png

I just got off BCP a few days ago and just started AF yesterday. So August is my first active cycle TTC. I have DS whose 4 and am TTC #2, it usually takes me 6 months to get pregnant but I'm hoping for a shorter journey this time around. :thumbup:

My DD is also 4! Hopefully we get BFP very soon! I am so impatient!

I am too! I hope August is my month. I can't wait to be pregnant again. But this will be my last baby. DH and I have decided on two.

I agree. That way we will not be outnumbered! I am so hopeful for this montt but I also dont wanna get my hopes up that i'd actually get a BFP on my first cycle trying. I hate how there's only a 25-30% chance with each cycle!

Me too, I'm hoping since my body has done this once before it'll know what to do this time around sooner than last time. I know that probably sounds crazy but I'm hopeful.

Fx for both of us! I just was having some sharp pains on my lower left side...Im right around the most common time frame for implantation so ive been paying good attention to my body. I tested this AM with an IC but of course it was a bfn. Im just torturing myslef! At first I was gonna wait until af was due because in case of a cp Id rather not know about it, but then I figured its good to know if I am conceiving at all and if I do have a cp at least i know my body is able to still conceive.

I'm just at the being of my cycle and I'm supposed to ovulate around the 3rd or 4th so I plan on BDing a lot during that time. I'm just getting over a nasty kidney infection so my antibiotics should be over by then. I am hoping they don't effect my cycle too much. :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->