TTC#2 after m/c- cd17- need a buddy pls

Batchelorette

Reaction score
Hi- if anyone is in the same situation would love to chat. I have DD who is 15 months and had a m/c in September. Me and DH are ttc after first AF but its CD 17 and no positive OPK yet!!

hey i am ttc #2 after loosing my baby to PROM in sept of 09, still ttc #2, I would love to be buddies...

right now i am 12 dpo
first round clomid this cycle
and today i got 2 high bars on my clearblue fertility monitor.

gin

hi gin!! look forward to being buddies. 12 dpo? are you going to test soon? i am hoping for o any day now. am using cbe fertility test w/ smiley face (not the monitor with peak, high, low, etc). Would you recommend the monitor? pls keep me posted on how you're doing. how old is #1?

hey girly!

I am 13 dpo (days past ovualtion now) Basically with the monitor you pee on a stick and put it in the machine and it gives u 1 bar = low, 2 bar equal high which means a few days within ovulation, 3 peak means within 36 hours....So, because of the round 1 with clomid it moved my O date, I am on 2nd day with 2 bars :)....So, probably this weekend I will be peak!!

If you can afford the ones that are digital then i might say they are just as good, I dont like the ones where you have to match the line....The monitor is very $$ but the test strips come in a box 30 and you can order them online for like 30-35 bucks....if you have normal cycle not extended only 10 strips is needed per cycle....so that one box would last you 3 months...i have a long cycle so one box last me 2 months but I still save money....

The reason why I got it is because of my infertility issues. Here is a bit of info
I am 26/f/florida. married. 2 dogs. I tried for six years with my husband for a baby, finally got preggo with baby gavin....after 7 weeks into my pregnancy i experienced hyperemesis and was severely sick hospitalized several times and severe bed rest.

At 17 weeks I had PROM, which means my water broke. 3 hour delivery and my angel was born but already gone ;(...This happen sept 8 2009. So, my baby is in heaven...I have no other children besides my dogs :)

So, back to the cbfm I got it because the reviews on amazon.com are absolutely amazing....out of 250 like 80% became preggo within the first 3 cycles...

Where are you from? Can't wait to hear from you here is my info

yahoo=ttcmomme
[email protected]
you can text me also 3526154966 (remember tho im us)

can't wait to hear from you!

hiya girlies!!

hope u dont mind me tagging onto your thread....

me and hubby trying to conceive since june had a mc in aug :(

af due tomorrow....fingers very much crossed.

my cycles i think are a bit long ?! my last p was on 26th sept...used ovulation sticks which ran out on 15th doh!!!! b4 i got my posititve. i am due on 3oth.. so have a 34d cycle.

aww sending babydust to u all and i will keep u in the know about af and if witch arrives.

did do a test today... bfn ... but perhaps still early for my ovultion dates????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs:Fluffy- glad you joined us! Definitely test again-- maybe it was just too early. And pls let us know if you get :witch: or :bfp:!! Sending lots of baby dust your way.

Gin- I'm from NJ- I have a 15 month old DD who keeps me very busy. When I got prego with #2, I was actually on the pill and missed a few days...oops! My DH and I were stressed at first b/c the kids would be so close in age, but after a day or two we were totally excited. When I went in for the first ultrasound, they said my sac looked "abnormal" and made me do lots of blood tests...my hcg wasn't rising fast enough and I knew I was going to m/c. Everything was going naturally at first-- and then I got an infection-- fever of 102.7 and went to ER only to be told I had to have d&c.....I guess we all have our stories. Just want to let you know that your strength and persistence are an inspiration to me (and I'm sure many others as well) :hugs:

You talked me into buying the CBFM for next cycle....lol! Will finish out this one with the regular test that I already have. I hope you o this weekend and do lots of BDing. I hope I o too!! Tested again today- day 19- and still nothing!!

ladies......im going to get another test -

whats a cbfm......do i need one lol!!!!!

your stories are so touching - look forward to us getting our bfp together xxxxxxxx

Fluffy!

Welcome! I so hope you get your BFP. Let us know...We both are hoping also!
CBFM is clearblue fertility monitor...Its expensive to purchase the monitor but well worth the money. You can find one on diapers.com for a new customer for 149 or amazon.com sometimes for 120-135. Basically you buy text sticks which come in a box of 30 depending on your cycle depends on how many sticks you use. It's kind of expensive but again well worth it. So, the box of 30 sticks are like 31 on amazon.com, I use a 3/4 of a box a month but I have a very long cycle.

What I love about it is one box will for sure get you through the whole cycle. So, on cd 6 you begin poas(pee on a stick) and it gives you either, low, med or high (1 - 2 -3 bars)....so 1 bar means low very unlikely, 2 bars means high like ovulation will occur within 5 days on average.

So, i just took my first roound clomid and it bumped up my ovulation date. Today I am on day 4 of high - so by monday i'll be peak with ovulation (hopefully)....so three bars shows up with a little egg and you get that for 2 days which means BD.

It's initally expensive but so well worth the money it takes the guessing out. go to www.amazon.com and search clearblue easy fertility monitor and read the reviws. 85 percent get preggo within the first 3 months...Alot of people have hard time reading the lines on the opk kits or think they are ovulating alot earlier...example without clomid I dont ovulate until day 23.

goodluck tho! were here for you...hopefully you wont need it tho cuz your gunna get a BFP.

Batchelorette:
thanks so much for the encouragment...it's so hard and I have been so down lately...I so need this cycle to work....i'm sure you can see all that I posted about the clearblue fertility monitor above it's great.

aww I bet your 15 month is a a blessing. about the 19 dpo...before clomid I was a late ovulator not until dpo 23. ... I just know we will get our bfp!

do you have any plans for halloween this weekend? I cleaned my house up late friday night so I would be free all weekend. i'm exhausted today but well worth it ;)

BFP to all of us & healthy pregnancies and babies

ladies- i was so overwhelmed today- was totally on the verge of a meltdown and DH had to come to the rescue. I was so stressed about ttc, work, the house was a mess, I gained a few lbs (and am a chronic dieter so I hate when I gain weight), I always feel like I don't have enough time to do what needs to be done....DH watched DD so I could go to the salon, and I felt much better. I guess I needed a break. It's hard being a woman!! Anywho- enough about me....on to you guys!

fluffy- how did the test go?

gin- i should have followed your lead and cleaned on friday night....i started cleaning tonight (sat) and only got half way through :) will have to finish after trick-or-treating tomorrow. DD is going to be minnie mouse...hoping I get some good pics. Have a Happy Halloween- eat lots of candy!!!

P.S. Day 20 and no o yet-- I used to o on cd14 so m/c really messed me up!

bachelorette, i'm soo sorry I didnt see your post sooner!!

I hate to hear you've had a hard die...Yeah when I delivered baby gavin at 18wks my cycles and o was all over the place...nothing ever the same...I understand the moods and pain and fusteration all to well....

im glad you got to get out and get some fresh girly time...thats what we need sometimes...

i hope ur trick o treating went well...I dressed up as queen of hearts...my dh and I went to my moms work...she works at a bar its like a cheers bar lol...but a bunch of us went of course i was the DD ... id love to see a pic of lil minnie!! ... how can i post a pic of us up on here? do you know?

hi gin-- i don't know how to post pics on this thing, but will figure it out:dohh:

did you get peak fertility reading on the cbfm? I'm still waiting for positive OPK- day 23! The wait is soooooo hard....even if I dont get :bfp: this time around, I just want to know that I o so everything is back to normal.

Fingers crossed that its only a matter of time. How's your week going so far?

Bachelorette!
Hey yes I got peak on cd 10/31 & 11/1 ..... much earlier this cycle but assumin due to clomid ;)...SO we bd and now we are in the 2ww. Right now I am 4dpo and trying not to go crazy....it's so flippin hard....I have been tryin to just push it out of my mind because I dont wanna go crazy and test to early...but I will start testing on 10 dpo and out...idk what i'm gunna do if this isn't the month...I need it to be the month....

Week is good good...last night I sold quite a few things at my job so it was a great day and loads of fun!!...I work for att in a sales/customer service call center....so our team had a good day...besides that i'm just hoping for sore boobs or something lol...no signs of nothing yet thats what gets discouraging....all these other women say there big sore boobs or lots of cm at 4dpo and i have nothing yet...but thats ok i'm hanging on :)

how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->