TTC #2 - Almost POS OPK since CD6?

JMommy312

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
Hello all! Hubs and I are TTC baby #2 and I am already wondering if my OPKs are looking "normal"! This is our 2nd cycle TTC and my first time using OPKs. (Wondfos) With DS, we BD'd twice around ovulation, first cycle, and two weeks later, I rec'd my BFP, so of course I assume it should be as easy with #2. Last month we BD'd a majority of the entire month and had no luck! So, this month I decided to try some Wondfo OPKs (along with Preseed) and started testing after AF ended (CD 7). I have been getting some pretty strong test lines since then and feel like they may be lightening up now (CD 12) and am basically wondering if anyone else had this happen to them while using Wondfos?? I am wondering if maybe they are just sensitive? Or maybe I have a good amount of LH in my system at all times? I know I started testing early BUT I ordered 50 of these bad boys and wanted to make sure I didn't miss the big O! :thumbup:

Pic attached with dates!! Ive been testing twice a day, once at 8AM(ish) and again at 4PM(ish). Input anyone??

Attachments

• photo (26).jpg
    photo (26).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 11
sorry but there not nearly positive... thats how my opks usually look when neg just keep taking them until the line is as dark as the control

RedRose...thank you for that info! Just to know someone else out there had test lines like that make me feel better. I've been reading/seeing pics of OPKs with no visible test line and just assumed that's how they "should" be. Thanks again!

I guess I just had to be patient! This looks like that lovely +OPK I was hoping for! Now I see the difference! :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo (27).jpg
    photo (27).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel