TTC #2 as of Valentines Day! Buddy? :)

Lol I know, most people can't, my friend told me I'm going to give my daughter issues if she sees me wearing this "18th century French torture device" every day. Pfffff

I'm sure you look stunning in yours!! Everyone does really!

Think I have ovulated yesterday . Temp is on it's way up - next few days will confirm but I also had lots of cramps yesterday and day before X
Need a break from bding - 5 days in a row ! Last night I just want to snuggle down and sleep but managed to get the deed done somehow !

You're a hero for managing all that bd! Fingers are crossed for you that the effort was well worth it!

Personally my man and I are planning on every other day, I read that if he abstains from orgasm for 36+ hrs his sperm count will be higher and healthier. So we are going to avoid doing it every day if possible lmao

Can I join your group? We have been trying for #2 since September with no luck. I took 50mg of Clomid this cycle and I am on 4dpo so we will see!

I'd love to join in. I've been trying to #2 since January and will start on clomid this month to try to get things happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->