TTC #2 buddies?

babydust1

Mummy to Abigail TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies im ttc baby number 2 and just wondered if anyone wanted to be buddies

My daughter is now 2 years old it took me 5 years to conceive her with the help of clomid I have pcos.

Im not charting but will be doing opk's im.currently cd 7

Hi. I'm also TTC #2 & I also have a 2 year old!

I'm not charting either but using OPK's! I'm CD3 today..

Fx for you that it doesn't take too long for this one :) xx

Hi shamz•

Thankyou hun I hope we both get our bfp this cycle!! And im hoping it wont take long this time xx

Im on cd7 I haven't a clue when ill ovulate lol! So not a good start really lol and a little lost this cycle because I had a 28 day cycle and usually do 30-35

Hey :wave:

We're also TTC #2! We have a DD who is 19 months (on the 19th!) I hope it doesn't take you 5 years again! We're on to cycle 2 and due to test on Saturday

Lots of lucky baby dust! :flow:

Oh, that definitely throws you off Babydust.. Do you use opk's?

GL with testing Kylie! x

Hi ladies, :flower:
we are also trying for number 2. Our son will be 2 at the end of September.
I'm excited at the thought of adding to our family, but also nervous as to how we would cope with 2. I think our decision to try for another was harder than to start trying for our first, not just us 2 to consider now. I'm a worrier!
Anyway good luck to you all
xx

I know what you mean AngeM, I sit there sometimes and think 'would I be able to cope with 2?' but the thought of my son having a little brother or sister just melts my heart. It all works out in the long run & will be so amazing to watch :)

GL hun xx

Thanks Shamzloveskai! I'm starting a new job on the 30th so will be very ironic if I get a BFP as when I got pregnant with Abigail I was only 2 weeks in to a new job! :dohh:

Babydust - my little girl is also called Abigail! Abigail Jessica though :thumbup:

Ye shamZ I use opk but I dunno when to start using them because dont want to miss or be too early.... This whole 28 days has thrown me off what I completely know lol

I was exactly same angeM but I didn't want my daughter to be an only child so when I sat down and completely thought of it I thought it was right and she will enjoy having a sibling xx

Heheh kylie nice name hey!! I love her name! :)

Haha, that would be ironic Kylie :)

I know what you mean Babydust. I have a 28 day cycle and this is my first time using opk's properly but haven't got a clue on what CD to start them on, what times, how many times a day etc.. It's all very confusing lol x

Babydust - I got my OPKs off eBay. Something like 40 tests for £3.99 incl. delivery! It means I can pee on one as many times as I like to catch the eggy! You get 4 sets of 10 OPKs and 4 pregnancy tests lol but cheap enough if I use them all I can buy some more! They've worked really well for me so far too :flow:

Hi ladies :wave: we're ttc #2, lo is going to be 14 months but it took 2 years to be blessed with him so we are getting a head start on #2 (just in case lol). I'm really nervous though, hubby keeps reassuring me everything will be ok but our little guy has so much energy and I'm working and going to school that I wonder if I can do it all :p. I just know I don't want my kids that far apart in age since my brother and I are 10 1/2 years apart and it was like being an only child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->