TTC #2 can't wait to get back to first tri

Rainstorm

Mom of 2
Reaction score
I guess I'm writing this post cos I am so anxious about being pregnant again. I have a 9month old that I conceived after 15 months TTC. I can't wait to be pregnant again, and while I am still breasfeeding and I know it raises prolactin levels, I was kind of hoping to be within that percentage of women that fall pregnant all the same during bf. It hasn't happened yet and I'm getting anxious just like first time around. I even tested a few times after getting some symptoms. I guess not having had my fist PP period yet makes it harder, cos we cannot calculate our fertile window, I don't even know when I will ovulate for the first time... anyways that's all, just wanted to share it with someone. I won't tell my family and friends we're trying again cos it only adds extra pressure, especially after what we went through the first time

Hi and welcome my son is 1 going on 2 December and I am trying for number 2 :). I am on cycle 4 so I am hopeful it wont take long....you might want to get your levels checked and see if there is a way you can jump start your period. Gotta have a start somewhere

Welcome to join me over here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2217319-ttc-2-ao-8-2014-a.html

Hi ladies! I have a 1 yr old and 3 yr old daughters, ( as seen below in my sig hahah) and my husband and I are going to try for one cycle ( this current one). Ah I am a ball of nerves about having a third and how crazy life will be nursing around the clock with two crazy girls, but here goes nothing!
If we do not get pregnant this cycle, I will wait a bit and resume trying in December. Right now I would get a may due date. My daughters were born n June and July, so I don't want another birthday those months, so I will wait it out a few and try in dec again for a sept due date.
Wish us luck, as I really wish we can do it this cycle!
Hope we can give/ get updates and whatever. I never posted much in the past yrs, just mostly commented on others posts in baby club and pregnancy test sections. But THIS time around I want to talk about it as this will be our last baby, and I want to savor every moment, from TTC, to TWW, to pregnancy woes and all! I am already emotional about the LASTS of everything, this will be our last ttc! Ahh!
Hope we can all chat! Best of luck this cycle. Maybe we can all have may due dates together:)

Hi ladies! I have a 1 yr old and 3 yr old daughters, ( as seen below in my sig hahah) and my husband and I are going to try for one cycle ( this current one). Ah I am a ball of nerves about having a third and how crazy life will be nursing around the clock with two crazy girls, but here goes nothing!
If we do not get pregnant this cycle, I will wait a bit and resume trying in December. Right now I would get a may due date. My daughters were born n June and July, so I don't want another birthday those months, so I will wait it out a few and try in dec again for a sept due date.
Wish us luck, as I really wish we can do it this cycle!
Hope we can give/ get updates and whatever. I never posted much in the past yrs, just mostly commented on others posts in baby club and pregnancy test sections. But THIS time around I want to talk about it as this will be our last baby, and I want to savor every moment, from TTC, to TWW, to pregnancy woes and all! I am already emotional about the LASTS of everything, this will be our last ttc! Ahh!
Hope we can all chat! Best of luck this cycle. Maybe we can all have may due dates together:)

:dust: I wish you a very fruitful cycle then! My first TTC period was quite lonely, I discovered B&B when I got pg, so this time around it would be great to have someone to talk to!:hugs:

Same here. I joined only when I was trying for my second baby ( I was lucky enough to get pregnant first cycle then- hope I have that luck again) and even then I didn't really post much in TTC boards..... ( I was a newbie and to be honest, had no idea what any abbreviations meant or had any clue what half the women were talking about bc of British lingo! Ha!)
But since this is my last go of it, I want to symptom spot, test early, you know, all that it entails! Even though there's a good chance I won't get pregnant in just one cycle, I'm want to enjoy every minute of it! Lol!

I see your still bf, and you said you still haven't had your period return? I can see how that makes it difficult to plan timing and such.... I take it you are just having fun and hoping an egg pops out, and testing here and there? Have you used any OPks to try to spot when ovulation may start again?
I nursed until 1 yr ( for each baby) and I was an unlucky one who had a period 3 months pp after my first, and 2 months pp after my second. I was so mad when they returned! I wasn't even thinking of another baby so I was one of those hoping for it to NOT come back. But since you would like to get oregnant again, I hope yours is around the corner!
I should ovulate late next week and AF is due sept 3 rd. what will be will be.

I see your still bf, and you said you still haven't had your period return? I can see how that makes it difficult to plan timing and such.... I take it you are just having fun and hoping an egg pops out, and testing here and there? Have you used any OPks to try to spot when ovulation may start again?
I nursed until 1 yr ( for each baby) and I was an unlucky one who had a period 3 months pp after my first, and 2 months pp after my second. I was so mad when they returned! I wasn't even thinking of another baby so I was one of those hoping for it to NOT come back. But since you would like to get oregnant again, I hope yours is around the corner!
I should ovulate late next week and AF is due sept 3 rd. what will be will be.

keep us posted I will be waiting to see out TTC results in mid September. Hope it works out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->