TTC #2.... CBFM query and cycles gone barmy??? Help!!! Xx

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi everyone x

We have been trying for baby #2 since January using my CBFM. We took three years with #1 until I got the CBFM and we got our BFP in the first month of trying.
Since January I think I have had one 'peak' reading on my monitor and the rest of the time my cycles have been all over the place..... I'm going two weeks between cycles and if I go a full month, I have brown/pink cm for a few days which doesn't progress to a full blown period....... My query is (because you're all clever cookies and I'm refusing a docs appt until we remortgage in 4 weeks).... What the heck is going on?
I get a 'high' reading on the monitor from the first day of testing and that continues sometimes for nearly two weeks before going straight back to low!!

Should I be worried? Does anyone have any idea as to whether this could be perimenopause (although I have no other symptoms) or is it just 'one of those things?'
Thank you for reading xx I'm 32 and would love another baby soon so your wonderful advice would be massively appreciated :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->