TTC 2 - CD1...Looking for some buddies!!!

The one that is with me now is 11 I also have 2 other boys who are 14 and 4 and a daughter who is 9

Well Today is almost over and Af still hasnt shown her face...How are you today?

Good Morning to you! :flower:

Wow, so if AF hasn't arrived just yet, maybe you are still in with a chance this month? Will you test? :hugs:

I'm extremely tired today. My DD (2yrs old) is cutting another 2 Molars and she's not napping in the daytime, not eating and then not sleeping in the night due to hunger and teething pain :nope: and then to top that off, DH forgot his keys last night (On a boys night out) and forgot his wallet and had to call on the buzzer (which woke both RR & I) and I had to go and pay his cab :growlmad:

I, so need some real sleep. :sleep: Ont he upside I'm still waking to TEMP and I managed to iron and pack all my daughters and mine holiday clothes
:thumbup:

I tested yesterday and it was bfn....Its almost 1 am and still no sign of Af.......:happydance:Yay:happydance: But dnt want to get 2 excited just yet
Sounds like yesterday was a hard day for you

:happydance: Here's keeping my fingers crossed for :af: and a BIG :bfp: for you.

I didn't get a positive test with DD1 until I was 3 weeks late and then it was the faintest line ever! :haha: but she is most definitely here and making herself known!

Yesterday wasn't too bad, just the tiredness, but I should be used to it by now.

If I get AF nxt month, then I'll order some of this Maca root that I've been reading about, it could help-it might not, but I think it could be worth a go.

Today looks like it could be a bright and beautiful sunny day here, I'm really hoping so as I'd like to chance to get outside for a change.

Do you have any plans for this weekend?
:winkwink:

Well jam she got me in my sleep...onto ttc month # 3
How are you feeling?

Hi Anxious :hugs: sorry she got you this time round, here's to this cycle :flower:

Today, CRAZY! Headachey, stressed lol...I think I'm overtired, over excited and sexually frustrated :blush: But, I'm hoping to fix all my problems tonight :winkwink:

So, whats your plan of action for this month then Anxious??

I am still checking cm and cp but this mnth I am also gonna try temping and opk's

So did you relieve your stress and take care of business?

Well, business not taken care off due to husband coming down with a fever last night, vomiting and the other end too. so, it looks like we are out this month before we have even started. I'd rather him be fully well though TBH.

He's in bed with Antibiotics and re-hydrants as he lost so much fluid in a short space of time, the doctor said it should pass in a few days - Hope he's well enough to fly Friday morning!

Why does everything seem to happen when there is a big event looming :shrug:

Im sorry dh is feeling bad...Hope he gets to feeling better

Afm worked a 12 hr shift and I am so tired,

Jam I hope everything is going well as i didnt hear from you yesterday..Is Dh feeling any better?

Hi Anxious5,

Sorry,I didn't pop on to update on TTC boards yesterday. I was so tired yesterday as DH is still pretty sick and DD1 is still teething. I was up all night with both of them (Night before last) and must have slept for around 2 hours in total. And, to make matters worse I promised my friend that I would take care of his 13mth old Daughter from Mon-Wed this week as his child care let him down.....Wow, I wasn't ready for two crazy kids fighting on such little sleep!!! A taste of what to expect I suppose!

I also post in my journal too, if you want to follow that ? https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/335569-jams-ttc-2-back-business-baby.html

How's it with you Anxious5? What's new? :D :hugs:

Sorry to hear that dh is still ill, Wow 2 kids on little sleep thats a challenge

I am doing fine getting things packed to go back home, taking my 11 yr old son back with me I really miss Dh and the kids so ready to get back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->