TTC# 2 cycle day 14

kylesmom

Reaction score
Hi ladies I am a mom of a handsome 16 month old boy :)

My hubby and I have decided to start trying for #2 this month :)

Looking for mommies to talk to and chat with going through similar experience!

Can't wait to hear from others in my situation!

I am currently on cycle day 14 still waiting for positive ovulation test

Baby dust to everyone :winkwink:

Hi!
Welcome. I'm ttc baby number 3 after an early MC in feb all up its been 8 mths so far. ( fell pregnant on the 6 th mth ) my boys only took two cycles so this is very frustrating for me.
I'm on CD 11 so not too far behind you.
Fingers crossed you get a pos OPK soon, do you normally O later?
My cycles are 29-34 days average is around 31 days though :)
:dust:

I just startet trying this month with DH. Still waiting on positive OPK nothing yet. My cylces are usually 30 days but last month I was 17 days late! Good luck on pos OPK look forward to hearing good news! Baby dust to us both O:)

Hi! I'm Krystal and I have a 20 month old daughter. This is our first month TTC for #2 and I'm on cycle day 15 :) Good luck!!! I hope we both get the results we want! Seems like we're in the same boat, so pm me anytime!

Awesome! Good luck and baby dust to you! Today should be 1 DPO for me.

Are you nervous about having a second? I am!
My first baby was so easy, and is still so easy, scared #2 will be a terror :) But also very excited!

Good luck MissCalas. Any news on the BIG O??
Keeping fingers crossed for you this one is a sticky bean ;)

So today I started to get cramping.... It's consistent. Not sure what that means, OV cramping or what... But man does it bug me out... Also had CM with pinkish tint on TP OYE!!! To early for IB right?

:dust: Sending baby dust your way! I'm not nervous yet, but I'm sure I will be once I get my BFP! I'm mostly excited and anxious! My daughter is a terror (but so darn cute), I think baby #2 will be easier! I'm 4dpo, according to my pos opk, I can wait to test!! :)

:dust: Sending baby dust your way! I'm not nervous yet, but I'm sure I will be once I get my BFP! I'm mostly excited and anxious! My daughter is a terror (but so darn cute), I think baby #2 will be easier! I'm 4dpo, according to my pos opk, I can wait to test!! :)

We are right in the same time frame.. I am an every day tester LOL I got the wonfo ones off amazon so i have about 40 to test LOL So far NOTHING :( I know that it is way to early though LOL.

I hope #2 will be easy :)

Haha I'm so nervous to test. I'm gonna wait until the 22, I'll be 10dpo and it's my wedding anniversary :) I swear I've been peeing more, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Last night I had a dream that I got a BFP, I hope that means something!!! Do you feel pregnant?!

Haha I'm so nervous to test. I'm gonna wait until the 22, I'll be 10dpo and it's my wedding anniversary :) I swear I've been peeing more, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Last night I had a dream that I got a BFP, I hope that means something!!! Do you feel pregnant?!

Aww that's a great idea and hopefully a wonderful anniversary gift :)

I don't know if i will say i "feel" pregnant. The only things i feel or have had happen is the cramping and tinted CM and gurgles in my stomach.
Not really sure they are pregnancy symptoms though :( So frustrating!

I just have a good feeling, but I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up!

I did! :bfn: I'm not sure how sensitive the test was, I'm gonna try to wait until tomorrow to test again!
What about you?!

Maybe tomorrow will be our lucky day! Fingers crossed for both of us!! :)

In complete and utter shock, just got my BFP!

Thank you!!! I really hope you're next!!!!!!!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->