TTC# 2 cycle day 14

Hey Kylesmommy I'm also ttc#2. I have a 4 1/2 yr old son. My BF doesn't have any kids so it be his first.

Hey Shey! Congrats on ttc!!!
How many dpo are you?

Krys yes I did test again. BFN. I saw a shadow line. Prob evap.

How are you doing?

Hey Shey! Congrats on ttc!!!
How many dpo are you?

Krys yes I did test again. BFN. I saw a shadow line. Prob evap.

How are you doing?

What kind of test did you take? Hopefully it's still too early. When is your period due again? Mine is due tomorrow. I'm doing good, just kind of sick! Still in denial, I wonder when it will hit me?

Im on cycle day 11. Not many symptoms to thing pg. Af is due saturday. Booo

I tool an internet cheapy.

Me and Bf just did the deed this morning

Wow looking at my priort 2 posts LOL spelling much?
I hate typing on my phone. The stupid thing screws every word up!

Krys i think it will hit you when you can start to feel the baby.. that is when it hit me.

Tested again today... BFN this blows.

You're not out until AF shows up! I hope you get your bfp

thanks Krys :)
Are you having morning sickness?

Not so much morning sickness, but random waves of nausea throughout the day! I'm in school right now and I'm doing my clinicals in a nursing home, I was so sick all day! I can't handle the smells or the sight of the nasty stuff anymore.

Have you tested again?

Aww yuck!
Hope it goes away soon.
Yes I test religiously. Still negative. I think im out.
Waiting on af now.

Thanks chey fx for you!

Aww yuck!
Hope it goes away soon.
Yes I test religiously. Still negative. I think im out.
Waiting on af now.

Thanks chey fx for you!

Well hopefully you get your bfp next month! FX!! I'm so happy that I'm pregnant, but realizing how close my due date is to Christmas and the New Year makes me kind of wish we had started next month!

You never know. Could have that new years baby! Bad news u miss the tax deduction lol
Christmas baby would be awesome. I get it though. Dont want to be in the hospital over christmas especially with a little one. It's a great time to have a baby though dont worry.
I have a turkey baby. His first birthday was thanksgiving day. I was in the hospital for thanksgiving when he was born. Missed the good food lol

I hope you stick around so I can hear your process and if u ever want to vent your symptoms. O:)

Thanks Kylesmommy hope all is well for u

You never know. Could have that new years baby! Bad news u miss the tax deduction lol
Christmas baby would be awesome. I get it though. Dont want to be in the hospital over christmas especially with a little one. It's a great time to have a baby though dont worry.
I have a turkey baby. His first birthday was thanksgiving day. I was in the hospital for thanksgiving when he was born. Missed the good food lol

I hope you stick around so I can hear your process and if u ever want to vent your symptoms. O:)

I will stick around... Hopefully you'll be venting your symptoms to me next month! :hugs:

Any updates kylesmom? Did AF show up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->