TTC #2, DS is 19 months, and looking for buddies!

ellitigg

Mum to 2 lovely monsters
Reaction score
Hi! :wave:

I have one amazing boy who's 19 months and we're now trying for #2! October will be cycle 2 for us. Looking for buddies to stalk charts, angst over symptoms and hopefully share 9 months of awesomeness with.

:dust: to everyone.

Elli x

Thought I would reach out :) I just joined the site today! My dd is 17 months. We started trying again when she was 7 months. So far no luck! Took us 5 months to get pg the first time. Trying not to stress!

Hey Farrahsmommy! Thanks for posting :) BNB is great for support, esp if you've been TTC a while. If you haven't already, check out Flibberty's October testing thread over in TTC, they're fab! I'm on month 2 and it already feels too long- have you been actively TTC the whole time or NTNP? I'm trying to stay chilled out about it and remember I already have one amazing boy but...who am I kidding lol!

Hi!! Would love to join!
I have been TTC for a few months now, on and off, I recently have been diagnosed with hypothyrodism and am taking synthroid. Really hoping that i can catch a sticky bean with this condition!
Good luck ladies!!!! Cycles are normally 38-42 days long.

Can I join in? This will be month 2 of TTC. Ovulation should be the end of this week. I am doing charting, opk and going to try preseed this cycle. I have in ds who is al,most 10 so I am nervous about the huge age gap but took a LONG time before do would agree to try. I am 36 and dh is 42. This will be his first bio child

Here's hoping this month is our month!

Hey kylesmom and oakbay!

Kylesmom, I have a friend with (I think) an overactive thyroid but I don't know if hypothyroidism has different effects on ttc? She is pregnant with her second right now.

oakbay 10 years is a big gap! How exciting to be doing this again :) Are you nervous about having a really young baby again? Hopefully your son is old enough to help out which is the benefit of a big gap.

FX'd for you both :)

I'm 10dpo today and feeling pretty low. I really feel like I'm out this month as I have no symptoms at all. Last month I thought I was pregnant and wasn't. Here's hoping it's all back to front lol.

Thanks for the positive note on your friend :)
FX'd for you that this is your month, 10DPO is still early :)

Hi!! Would love to join!
I have been TTC for a few months now, on and off, I recently have been diagnosed with hypothyrodism and am taking synthroid. Really hoping that i can catch a sticky bean with this condition!
Good luck ladies!!!! Cycles are normally 38-42 days long.

Hey, just thought I'd give you some encouragement ... I found out I had hypothyroidism when trying to conceive our second child and after my doctor prescribed synthroid I was pregnant 10 days later! I hope is that easy for you.

Thank you countrygirl. That makes me feel so much better! I just think my dosage is so low that I won't be able to carry :-(

Tell me I am NOT crazy?
9 DPO do you see it???????

Attachments

• kyle 004.jpg
    kyle 004.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1
I see a line! I'm not that familiar with this type of test but looks positive :D congrats!

I am going to take an FRER tonight when i get home and check the progression.

I am so excited....
I know exactly how i want to tell DH!
If i am this will be a great Christmas announcement for my family!

I am going to buy a big brother book.
Every night we read my Son a book for bed
so i am going to give DH a new book tonight to read to him (if i can find one at the store)

Love it! Hope it goes well for you xxx

Congrats kylesmom! That synthroid really works wonders :) hope everything goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->