TTC #2 from today...any buddies?

I dunno :s Not sure when I can test?

Hopefully your tests don't take too long to come back!! xx

Thanks, both the results of the blood test (bfn) AND :witch: arrived yesterday!!! On the same day, I can't believe it! I'm so relieved though, now AF is finally here, we can start again :) How is everyone else getting on? x

Thanks, both the results of the blood test (bfn) AND :witch: arrived yesterday!!! On the same day, I can't believe it! I'm so relieved though, now AF is finally here, we can start again :) How is everyone else getting on? x

Next month :D

Yeah getting on fine, I'm still waking up feelin sick as a dog every morning though :wacko: Not good when I've got Summer toddling at my heels while I'm retching over the loo hehe.

xx

Oh poor you! Hope it means something good though?! x

Allstar: Good luck now!

CD17 here and I'm probably ovulating in a few days. But I have some spottings now and then. That's weird. I suspect that OV will be later than usual. I'm under a lot of stress now since I'm getting married very very soon! If my cycle is normal I will ovulate on our weddingnight;) And get a bfp on OHs bithday. Kepp your FX for me;)

Hey ladies how are you all doing?

asfm: been feeling nauseous for days now.

Hey everyone! I'm on cd 11 today so a few more days yet til ovulation for me.

Good luck for your wedding and :dust: Josefin!! What a great present a bfp would be for your new husband!

Ooh sounds good Shey when are you due to test/AF??

Xx

Thanks! I'm now a married women! It feels sooo good and I'm very happy! 2-5DPO now and 12 days left until testing:) I hope i ovd. I'v been kind of stressd with the wedding so my cycle may be a few days longer. Really hoping for a bfp next week!

Fingers crossed Josefin! And congrats on getting married! I'm not using opk's anymore so not 100% sure when I'm gonna ovulate but think it's within the next week so I've got a busy few days ahead ;) x

The strangest think happened yesterday. I was bleeding a little bit. Or, I don't know if i even can call it bleeding but there was some on the toiletpaper. But nothing after that. I was probably 4-5 dpo yesterday and the day before that my temperature was kind of low? Can it have been an implantation bleeding?!

AllStar I might wait to see if I get my AF for the month of June, If I don't get it then I'll test. Usually get AF between the 14th and 22nd of each month.

Ooh! I never had IB with my son so I'm not really sure! Could be though!! I don't temp either lol but I have heard you can get an implantation dip? Sounds promising! x

4DPO-temp dip
5DPO-implantationbleeding?
6DPO-sore nipples
7DPO-morningsickness

And I'm gonna wait another 10 days before i take a test! So that will be 17 DPO:) (OHs bithday!)

AllStar I might wait to see if I get my AF for the month of June, If I don't get it then I'll test. Usually get AF between the 14th and 22nd of each month.

Good luck, hope :witch: stays away!! X

4DPO-temp dip
5DPO-implantationbleeding?
6DPO-sore nipples
7DPO-morningsickness

And I'm gonna wait another 10 days before i take a test! So that will be 17 DPO:) (OHs bithday!)

10 days is AGES!! Good luck holding out! Have you locked up the tests to stop yourself testing early?! Lol keep us updated!

I'm still waiting to ovulate :D x

Now it's only 8 days left:p And the signs just keep coming! I'm very hopeful but I don't really think we will be that lucky that we get a BFP on the very first try... But my hope is here until AF comes. It should be here on tuesday. But there is a posibility that I didn't ovulate at all yet! I'v been very stressed so I don't know if my body is ok. But I'm hoping for a BFP on june 11th:)

Josefin I got pregnant with my son the first try when me and his dad were together back in oct 07.

We also got our bfp first month trying with our son! It's possible! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->