TTC #2 having infertility with the first

Honeypot

Hubby, baby tater, and I
Reaction score
I hope my title made sense hahaha, I don't know exactly how to word it.

I had gotten diagnosed with PCOS and I was not ovulating and had to be put on Femara (I believe that is what it was called) to try to get pregnant. After two cycles, I was pregnant thanks to that medication.

My husband and I are now about to attempt trying for number two (my first born is 9 months). My nurse practitioner told me to try for about three months until I called my doctor since most women become fertile after having their first.

Has anyone had to go this route and end up getting pregnant naturally with their 2nd or did you have to take Clomid, Femara, etc. again to get the second baby?

Thanks!

I am hoping for a natural BFP this time. I had IVF to have my daughter and don't think I can go through it again. I know 2 people who got pregnant naturally following first baby with IVF so I know it can happen. Good luck. xx

Hi ladies! May I join you?

I'm 28 and have a baby girl who will be five weeks old tomorrow. It took nine cycles of charting and well timed BDing to conceive her so my DH and I have decided not to use birth control going forward. We were prescribed Clomid mid-cycle#9 to be started on our tenth cycle but didn't end up needing to use it! We're really looking forward to adding to our family though we know it likely won't even have a chance to happen until she's at least six months old since I'm exclusively breastfeeding. In the meantime, we're just BDing when it feels right and hoping for a less stressful journey this time around. In a perfect world, we'd love to welcome twin boys to our family in early 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->