TTC#2 looking for a bud!

Reaction score
Officially TTC for the new year. I'm 33 dh is 37. DS will be two in March. We have been ntnp since August. I'm currently 10 dpo, I know I'm out this cycle but can't wait for my "official" first cycle. :winkwink: looking for a buddy on this crazy journey!

Officially TTC for the new year. I'm 33 dh is 37. DS will be two in March. We have been ntnp since August. I'm currently 10 dpo, I know I'm out this cycle but can't wait for my "official" first cycle. :winkwink: looking for a buddy on this crazy journey!

Hi Happy Fishie! I am also TTC #2 and waiting for my new cycle that was supposed to be here on 1/4. I was charting, first time btw, and did not use a bbt thermometer because I thought any would do, lmbo! I have one now, and ready to begin. I will test with a hpt tomorrow morning since I have no af but TBH I have no symptoms at all except for some dull cramping and some fatigue. I have a doctor's appt. Monday to make sure I'm ok. FYI, I do have PCOS and Hypothyroidism that is under control. I'm 28 and hubby is 28, we have a 3 year old boy :)

Hi! I was expecting AF yesterday but she's not here yet. I tested days ago, bfn. I'm not having any symptoms so I think I'll wait it out and start fresh next cycle. I also had an appointment next week but I think I'll have to reschedule. I have a small cyst on my right ovary that has been causing me a lot of pain these past two months. I also want to make sure I'm ok. With the pcos, do you have irregular cycles?

Hey ladies! I'm 31, Hubby is 35 and we are trying to conceive #2. I'm on cycle day 9. This is our first cycle trying to get pregnant.

I'm a former LTTTCer, and I'm hoping this time is different. I have endometriosis which caused some issues. I am still breastfeeding my 2 year old, but have had regular periods for a few months.

I'm so ridiculously excited to have baby #2, and equally terrified.

Hi janers! I know the feeling. It's exciting and scary at the same time. I can't believe how when I had ds I couldn't imagine being ready for another one, and now I feel ready and anxious to start trying. I feel like I have baby fever all over again LOL I don't temp, I just plan according to my cycle since it's usually pretty regular, but since I'm late this month, I might reconsider buying the ovulation sticks. ( I forgot what they're called, you know the kind with the smiley). Btw: under your name it still says expecting.

Hi! I was expecting AF yesterday but she's not here yet. I tested days ago, bfn. I'm not having any symptoms so I think I'll wait it out and start fresh next cycle. I also had an appointment next week but I think I'll have to reschedule. I have a small cyst on my right ovary that has been causing me a lot of pain these past two months. I also want to make sure I'm ok. With the pcos, do you have irregular cycles?

Hey HappyFishie, even with my PCOS, my cycles are almost regular, give or take a day or 2 once in a blue moon. I took an HPT test, and it was BFN yesterday, and today I saw maybe like 3 spots of pink spotting followed by dull cramps. I put a pad on, and I haven't had any bleeding on it nor my subsequent RR trips. Who knows what's going on, one thing is for sure, I am NOT getting my hopes up. I truly feel like af will be here any time now.

Hi Janers! My husband and I just began TTC #2 as well! I can totally relate with BOTH of you ladies on the excitement!! As soon as I get my period, I will begin to take my BBT in order to pinpoint my ovulation, I don't want to wait to get pregnant too long because if I have a hormonal issue, I'd like to address it ASAP. I wish us all a ton of baby dust!!

Hi ladies, I just wanted to update that I got af today :(. Oh well, on to a new cycle!!! I will most definitely begin to chart with my new bbt thermometer. I wish you all the best of luck!!!

I got af last night! We may be syncing our cycles Brenda LOL. I was unusually late so I may have to track ovulation this month so I'm not too off. Getting excited!

Hi Janers! My husband and I just began TTC #2 as well! I can totally relate with BOTH of you ladies on the excitement!! As soon as I get my period, I will begin to take my BBT in order to pinpoint my ovulation, I don't want to wait to get pregnant too long because if I have a hormonal issue, I'd like to address it ASAP. I wish us all a ton of baby dust!!

Oops! It sure does say i'm expecting! I can't believe I've never changed that, nor noticed! Haha

I'm feeling super positive about this round of trying! Maybe it's my excitement that's taking over but I'm ready for this!

Lots of baby dust to you ladies as well!

Hi ladies can I join your group??? I am 34 and DH is 36 (we will be another year older in April) and our little boy is one on 3rd Feb :cloud9: so we have decided to TTC#2 which I am very nervous about - AF is just going away so this cycle will be our first TTC#2 cycle

Good luck to you all :dust:

Hi ladies can I join your group??? I am 34 and DH is 36 (we will be another year older in April) and our little boy is one on 3rd Feb :cloud9: so we have decided to TTC#2 which I am very nervous about - AF is just going away so this cycle will be our first TTC#2 cycle

Welcome!

Welcome!

Update: I just found out that I was pregnant, must've been a chemical pregnancy . I had used a FRER but never used FMU, so when I took it it was negative... I shoved it in my drawer and never looked at it again till tonight in order to dispose of it when lo and behold, it's positive... At least, it hurts my feelings less since I had no clue when af came and really didn't get my hopes too high... GL everyone XOXO

I'd post a pic of HPT but have no clue how...

how are you all ladies holding out? What's are your ttc plans if any!?

Brendaj sorry to hear that :hugs:

Well AF has left the building so I guess TTC is on how that is going to go with an almost 1 year old we will see :wacko:

Awe Brendaj. Sorry to hear that, but I've heard a lot that a lot of women get their bfp the cycle after a chemical. It happened to me the month before my bfp with ds. So let's hope for all bfps this cycle!!!! I want to keep thinking positive. I'm visualIzing two lines for everyone!

I'm planning to go out and buy some opks but my son has been sick and I haven't found the time. I should get them soon because I think it's O time next week!

Good ladies! I will not TTC this month, hubby and I decided to try in March... For now, I will continue to take my BBT and chart alongside opk's, just to make sure i continue to ovulate. The reason why I am waiting is because I want to loose a lil weight, and I do not want an October/November baby since so many in my family already have birthdays those months.. My 3 year old son included. Just a personal choice, I guess. However, I will continue to check on you ladies and encourage you all to continue to post your progress. I know how hard, frustrating, and time consuming this can be, but it can truly help others in our same situations! Best of Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->