TTC#2 looking for a bud!

Hi! So we are! Bit nervous of having to TTC again. It took so long last time but excited for number 2 I enjoyed being pregnant so much. I thought about being a surrogate lol.

Yes I loved being pregnant too I really missed him once he was out in the world :( sounds odd to say out loud :wacko:

I know exactly what you mean. My tummy felt lonely lol. For ages I didn't bend down forwards forgetting there was no belly there lol.

I went out and bought some clear blue opk. I can't wait to start peeing on sticks!

Hi there ladies! Is it okay that I join your group? I am only in my first cycle of trying to conceive #2 (waiting for AF of BFP to show any day now) with a 13-month-old! I am still currently breastfeeding and am only on my second cycle back from pregnancy.
I'm currently fighting off the flu and so symptom spotting has gone out the window! I don't believe this is my month, and that's okay! Just looking for some friends to share the journey with!

Hi there ladies! Is it okay that I join your group? I am only in my first cycle of trying to conceive #2 (waiting for AF of BFP to show any day now) with a 13-month-old! I am still currently breastfeeding and am only on my second cycle back from pregnancy.
I'm currently fighting off the flu and so symptom spotting has gone out the window! I don't believe this is my month, and that's okay! Just looking for some friends to share the journey with!

Welcome KBurt! I hope you get your BFP! With my son (3yrs. Old), I had flu like symptoms and never imagined I was pregnant... FX for you!!!

Oh boy I wish it was that! Unfortunately, I went to the doc yesterday and tested positive for the flu! It was declared an epidemic in my state, and half my town seems to have it! Darn...
But, hopefully it is masking some pregnancy symptoms too?
Time will tell!

Thank you happyfishie!

Welcome kburt gws!

Funnily enough my cycle came back at 7 weeks pp despite ebf my DD. They started getting irregular again after she started solids! Typical eh?

Who has nice plans for the weekend?

:wave: welcome KBurt sorry to hear your have the Flu nasty! :hugs:

My cycles started the day I moved DS into his own room (6 months 2 weeks) even though I was still breastfeeding!! They are pretty much the same as they were before (28 days) but AF is MUCH worse since having him :witch:

Fingers crossed ladies :dust:

Well ladies, it looks like the flu was hiding a little something...

3 tests, all positive!! I'm in shock! :cloud9::bfp::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
Oh WOW congratulations :dust:

Hi everyone was wondering if I could join the group please?!

Me and hubby are both 36 and ttc our 2nd. It took 2years to have our son and he's just turned 2.

We have been trying for a year so have now decided to start using opks, plotting on FF and temping, its all new to me! I'm currently on night shifts so its a pain trying to take my temp

Hi everyone was wondering if I could join the group please?!

Me and hubby are both 36 and ttc our 2nd. It took 2years to have our son and he's just turned 2.

We have been trying for a year so have now decided to start using opks, plotting on FF and temping, its all new to me! I'm currently on night shifts so its a pain trying to take my temp

:hi: MrsCrad welcome - that must be hard working night shifts :( good luck with the OPK's temping and FF - I did all that with TTC#1 and so I am not planning on doing that this time but we will see :wacko:

Sending you lots of baby :dust:

Omg!! So happy for you KBurt! Congratulations sweetie!!! I wish you the best and many blessings to you and your new bundle of joy! :baby::happydance:

Welcome MrsCrad! I am currently doing the same, but decided not to try to conceive this month. I continue to monitor because I am new to it and want to make sure I'm ovulating! GL, I am on CD 12, what about you? I will update once I ovulate or not...

Thank you everyone for the congrats and well wishes! I know your BFP's are coming soon!

:dust: to all!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see you all on that first tri board that I am too nervous to join just yet...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->