TTC#2 looking for a bud!

Hi everyone was wondering if I could join the group please?!

Me and hubby are both 36 and ttc our 2nd. It took 2years to have our son and he's just turned 2.

We have been trying for a year so have now decided to start using opks, plotting on FF and temping, its all new to me! I'm currently on night shifts so its a pain trying to take my temp

Welcome! :hi:

How are you ladies doing? Not too excited about this cycle because of the timing with bd. But hey anything is possible! Fx!!!!

Hi!
I'm off night shift now but was getting cramps and eggy mucus Thurs night so got hubby in bed Fri morning before I went to sleep just in case!
Finally got a + opk test this morning so we waited till our son was having his snooze and we snuck off to bed. It was so funny. Let's just hope it works though!
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xx

Is anyone testing soon? I think I'm currently 3 or 4 dpo. I don't think I'm testing unless I feel the need maybe sometime towards the end of the week. I don't think this cycle was a success. LOL

7dpo here I will update my crazy person symptom spotting tomorrow.ha ha

Lots of :dust: to you ladies

Hi all,
HappyFishie I think I'm 2 days behind you.

Going to try and hold out, haven't even bought any tests yet! Trying not to symptom spot but I'm sure in a couple of days I will of changed my mind!!

Hi all,
HappyFishie I think I'm 2 days behind you.

Going to try and hold out, haven't even bought any tests yet! Trying not to symptom spot but I'm sure in a couple of days I will of changed my mind!!

Same here. It's so hard!

Just checking in. Seeing how everyone is doing. AF is here and I can't wait to get this cycle going. I'm starting to get a little anxious. I feel like the first time around when I stopped relaxing and started worrying. I have to block it out!

Hi girls, can I join?

I'm cd11 today, ttc#2 before my 20mo's 2nd birthday.

I'll be 30 soon and DH is 33.

I'm charting bbt and checking cm, but not using opks cuz they never worked for me with my first.

Hi girls, can I join?

I'm cd11 today, ttc#2 before my 20mo's 2nd birthday.

I'll be 30 soon and DH is 33.

I'm charting bbt and checking cm, but not using opks cuz they never worked for me with my first.

Welcome!:hi:

Hi,

Well no luck last cycle. I'm now on CD6 and trying to take my temp but its proving difficult as my lovely son keeps waking up at all hours and I keep forgetting until I get back into bed after seeing he's OK and then its to late!! x

Mrscrad I had no luck last cycle either. I'm hoping we have better luck this time around. Ds is getting his 2 year molars and is fighting a cold. No sleep here!

Its awful not getting any sleep, but they are worth it aren't they?!!

Are you using OPKs this cycle? I was nervous using them last cycle but feel happier now that I know what I'm looking out for. Just need to get my husband to stop being lazy and get bding Moe this time I think! X

Its awful not getting any sleep, but they are worth it aren't they?!!

Are you using OPKs this cycle? I was nervous using them last cycle but feel happier now that I know what I'm looking out for. Just need to get my husband to stop being lazy and get bding Moe this time I think! X

Same here! We need more bding. It's harder second time around I think because we both work, we're tired and taking care of a toddler is not easy. Especially a sick one. I will be using opks this cycle. I have some left over from last cycle. They're so darn expensive.

I've had terrible trouble with temping the past couple of months because it keeps going out of whack because I've been sick so much recently.If I hadn't had AF AND bloodwork AND peed on a bunch of sticks even after AF, I'd totally think I was pregnant...But alas...My 19 month old thinks it's hilarious to scream hysterically at 5:30am on a regular basis... So much for making #2...

Any updates ladies? I got my first smiley today. We dtd yesterday and we plan on today and tomorrow. My cycles have been 28 or 29 days. I believe I'll o on Friday or Saturday the latest. Did we start too early? I don't remember how this works lol

Pretty sure I O'd yesterday but since dh has kept on losing his erections while still inside of me in the middle of DTD, I'm pretty sure I have no chance of pregnancy this month.

Pretty sure I I'd yesterday but since dh has kept on losing his erections while still inside of me in the middle of DTD, I'm pretty sure I have no chance of pregnancy this month.
Oh no! Maybe it's the pressure of TTC. Some men can't perform under pressure. Hee hee. We tried to do dtd and DS started crying in his room. That can totally ruin the mood. Better luck next month!

Hi girls, I've been busy with work so not been on here and my poor son got hand, foot and mouth!
I got my smiley face today! We dtd on Fri and today. Going to make hubby try tomorrow and Tues aswell. We keep sneaking off to bed as soon as our son is asleep! It's quite exciting! But dreading the wait to see if it's worked!
Hope you are all doing okay? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->