TTC #2 looking for a buddy

Jellybean2009

Oliver's mummy
Reaction score
Hi there,

My name is Nicky, i'm 28 and me and my husband are TTC #2.
We already have a son who is 2, he took 2 years to conceive which was a very stressful time in our lives.

My cycles used to be regular but as soon as we started to TTC DS they went irregular and the doctors think i can't pin point my ovulation dates and keep missing it.

Could really use a buddy/friend to chat to and have there for support and me be there for them in the same way.

It might be a long journey again for me :shrug:

Hiya, Im also ttc#2 after a 6 year gap. Will be testing again this wednesday and really hoping to that:bfp:

I hope you also get a bfp and that wait is shorter than before. This ttc can be really stressful in itself and although I haven't been trying long, i feel totally consumed in ttc. I've taken a few preg test and it has been quite disheartening to that that bfn.

Loads of baby dust to you and keep in touch:thumbup:

Hiya, I can understand about being consumed with TTC it's hard not to be though isn't it?

Good luck for testing on wednesday hope you get that :bfp:

My husband and I were NTNP at first and it turned into full blown TTC so i'm really trying not to get OTT about it.

:dust: for both of us

Hi ladies! Can i join too??

TTC #2 aswell. My adorable daughter is 3 next month and would really love to give her a lil bro or sis.
Been trying since January this year. I'm 27yrs & hubby is 28.

Hopefully this will be a blessed thread and we all get our BFp's soon! xxx

hi ladies,
im also TTC #2...I was NTNP with my first so im kinda new to this TTC, im a bit worried im getting a lil obsessed with it all and this is only my first month trying lol. im dying to poas but im only 9dpo so scared it maybe too early i really dont want to see a :bfn:

gud luck to all you ladies fingers crossed u get :bfp: xx :dust:

Hey Jellybean, ttc seems to be on my mind all the time recently. I TRY not to go on about it too much to my OH as i think it puts stress and anxiety on things. Its only been a few months and he already wants to get a sperm count.:winkwink:

So how do you manage to track when your ov? Are your af still arriving? I recently brought some ov tests of ebay and will be tracking it that way. Lets just hope an egg is released when i ov

Hi sweetestsuga, My LO would love a sibling and hes the age where he can be quite hands on aswell, hopefully it happens soon for all of us

Wishing you ladies loads of baby :dust:

Hi charliekay, same here, i need to stop obsessing with it aswell but this board has me hooked lol. Every thought I have now invloves a bubba yet a couple of years even months ago I was not intrested.

Spreading the baby dust to you :dust:

Welcome Charliekay and sweeteatsuga 1

My broodyness was made worse today at work when a newborn baby only minutes old was brought past me in a hospital cot so now i'm terrible

Hey Jellybean, ttc seems to be on my mind all the time recently. I TRY not to go on about it too much to my OH as i think it puts stress and anxiety on things. Its only been a few months and he already wants to get a sperm count.:winkwink:

So how do you manage to track when your ov? Are your af still arriving? I recently brought some ov tests of ebay and will be tracking it that way. Lets just hope an egg is released when i ov

I'm trying to track my ovulation by seeing when i get more cm fluid and since having my son who was born by c-section i seem to get a tugging sensation, also because my cycles are a min of 28 days i work out ovulation which is ment to be between 12-16 days into cycle we :sex: at those times onwards and fingers crossed and pray

How have you been tracking ovulation?

hi! im new to all of this but we have been trying for #2 since going off birth control in april. cycles were exactly on the dot regular for a few months and then sister in law got preg and since then im all off schedule!anywhere from 28-34 days. have no idea if we got it right this month and im soooo disappointed bc i feel like im already pms-ing but not due for AF til october 1-10. not really any symptoms yet but im scared to look for them bc so many are similar to ovulation and pms symptoms!

i tried using OPKs but they were all negitive, even though all my symptoms told me i was ovulating.....in the end i gave up tryin to predict and just DTD everyday lol :blush: as this is my first proper month trying im not to sure how long my cycle is but i worked out AF is due tomorrow goin from wen i was on last month and how long my cycles were before i had my coil out ( didnt have periods while on coil) no sigh of AF yet.....i usually get cramping a few days before but ive had nothin yet FX.....also ive had really sore boobs the past couple of days.....tryin not to read too much into it though!!

gunna test on monday if AF still not shown :) xx

:dust:

good luck to you charliekay!!!!!i hope you get your bfp!!!!!

I'm trying to track my ovulation by seeing when i get more cm fluid and since having my son who was born by c-section i seem to get a tugging sensation, also because my cycles are a min of 28 days i work out ovulation which is ment to be between 12-16 days into cycle we :sex: at those times onwards and fingers crossed and pray

How have you been tracking ovulation?

Same here really although I'm still quite new to ttc. I've only had 2 cycles since the implant and were both just hoping the hornmones from the implant will not slow this process down. My OPK arrived a week ago (so far has been negative, but expected) and same as you will be checking for cm. Strange enough thou the :witch: hasn't shown her face lol but I dont 'feel' pregnant and my HPT this week was a :bfn:

:hi:Hi jrockwe1, Im getting so impatient with the witch rearing her ugly head. Feel like I just want to get on with the next cycle and make sure my OH is prepared for lots of :sex:

btw what bc was you on?

sams mummy-i was on a bunch. i had so many problems even though i took it religiously at the same time every day etc, i kept having 2 periods a month until they did some blood work and found that my hormones naturally run very high and basically my body was over-riding the birth control, so they put me on necon. had problems with it, so i stopped taking it and started charting and then DH decided we should start trying lol so now im like well jeez why was i on the pill bc its not happening very fast! im to the point i have 8 days left before i can test and i just wish it would hurry up so i can either get my bfp, or move on to knocking boots again!!!!!!i am a poas addict and am trying so hard to actually WAIT this time so i dont have to be disappointed ya know? ugh idk haha

Welcome jrockwe1 :)

Charliekay i hope you get your BFP on Monday fingers crossed

Well my AF finished on sunday which was strange as it usually lasts a whole week, ive been feeling sick sometimes and been having tugging pains now and again i'm just putting that down to having had a previous c-section

Hubby is finally off of having to get up really early for work so hoping for lots of :sex: this weekend

In 2 weeks we are both off of work going on holiday to Turkey so hopefully being relaxed and calm will help things happen fingers crossed

jellybean2009- have you tested again? i had what i believed to be a period when i conceived my son, at the same time as AF shouldve been arriving, and DH kept saying i was preg, so i poas and it was pos. so maybe it was implantation bleed, not period?

well still no sign of AF, tested this mornin an got a bfn :( surely if i was pregnant it wudda shown up by now......just want the :witch: to show now so i can get on with next cycle. Didnt hold out much hope for this month anyway as its my first month trying!

FX for nxt month!

:dust:

Hey ladies, hope you are all ok. AF finally appeared on friday morning and lasted until sunday. Very painful so Im not happy. I confirmed it with a poas and got a :bfn: :growlmad::nope:

Nevermind thou, Im hoping to get a :bfp: this month:happydance: so that means lots of :sex: for me hubby hahaha, he will not complain:thumbup:

jrockwe1- only a couple days left for testing, hope you get that bfp

charlie- same here but heres to next month a, lots of baby :dust: were still proceeding through early days yet, im only on cycle 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->