TTC #2 looking for a buddy

feeling pms-y so a little disappointed. starting to think its not my month :( now just wishing AF would rear her ugly head and get over with so we can start trying again next month. ugh. gave in and poas, bfn, but i suppose could be early. no cramps, just tired, nauseous and wayyyy cranky :( so idk if its AF coming, or possible bfp coming. guess we will find out the 1st. yucky day :( good luck to you all *baby dust*

jellybean2009- have you tested again? i had what i believed to be a period when i conceived my son, at the same time as AF shouldve been arriving, and DH kept saying i was preg, so i poas and it was pos. so maybe it was implantation bleed, not period?

Hi, No not tested yet i think i'm going to try and not jump the gun and see how things go.
Is it normal though for an implantation bleed to last 5 days?
I'm trying not to think that everything i feel is due to pregnancy otherwise i will go out of my mind

well still no sign of AF, tested this mornin an got a bfn :( surely if i was pregnant it wudda shown up by now......just want the :witch: to show now so i can get on with next cycle. Didnt hold out much hope for this month anyway as its my first month trying!

FX for nxt month!

:dust:

Hey, has AF or BFP arrived yet? xx

jellybean-like i said, what i had, i honestly believed was a period. 7 days of med/light flow on and off. just assumed it was a light period. then bam 2 weeks later we find we are almost 8 weeks preg. so idk i would wait a week and test again just to make sure..... fx

well still no sign of AF, tested this mornin an got a bfn :( surely if i was pregnant it wudda shown up by now......just want the :witch: to show now so i can get on with next cycle. Didnt hold out much hope for this month anyway as its my first month trying!

FX for nxt month!

:dust:

Hey, has AF or BFP arrived yet? xx

still no AF, decided i would'nt test again till weekend but i gave in this afternoon and tested.......i got a faint bfp, but because its a blue dye test i dont know whether to believe it or not! heads all over the place at the mo with it all......im testing again in the morning so hopefully will be a darker bfp!!

p.s ive posted pic of my test in the test gallery on here xx

sending you all baby :dust:

charlie kay- i read your pregnancy test thread and like yourself really shocked to see that those evaps happen so regulary and moreover I only learnt about them since coming on to this site.

Very strange that AF hasnt showed up, stay positive and keep fingers crossed xx

Hope your enjoying your holiday jellybean, Im in desperate need of one right now lol. Hope the witch stays away and this is your month

i know AF still hasnt shown im sooo confused! ive bought a cb digi so if still not here by sunday will do that!
hope ur all well :) xx

Charliekay are you having any symptoms?

I'm annoyed as i'm poorly so any desire to DTD has left the building, plus we are off to Turkey on Friday so i'm doing everything i can to shift this awful cold.

yes i've had lots of symptoms but i tried not reading too much into them,
sore boobs
breaking out in spots ( i never get spots)
mood swings
nausea
headaches everyday!!
missed AF

im goin to do a cb digi today just need to wait for my sister to get here with it because she picked it up for me, i've saved my FMU so hopefully know more soon xx

Have you tested yet charlie? sending loads of :dust:

Think im ov at the mo, cant wait for hubby to get back home from work to get to :sex:

hi yes i tested with cb digi yesterday and it came back not pregnant :nope:
but the :witch: got me this evening, i know this is gunna sound mad but im really glad at least now i can get on with cycle num 2.....no more confusin limbo lol i got so fed up of seeing BFNs and the missin period was just confusing me even more!!
hopefully this month wont be so confusin lol!!

gud luck!!, :spermy: :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"