• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2, LTTTC, Starting Clomid, could really use a buddy

Hello again ladies, sorry to be gone so long. I couldn't stand to do anything related to pregnancy for the last couple weeks, it was the longest and worst cycle ever......

AF finally hit this morning so cd 1 today, starting Clomid cd 5-9 50mg. Good luck ladies, I should be on more often now. FX'd for us all.

:dust:

oh glad af came hopeful!! i also got af just now!!! im soooo excited! its just spotting so hopefully it actually continues, but its a good sign! at least somethings going on!

Horray for both of you! I'm cd 16 so hoping she holds off for a bit still. We can start ttc anytime after May 5th. So really hoping until then. If not it will be a whole other cycle.

no blood now....really not sure what my body is doing...i really hope its just like the beginning and it shows up full force tomorrow

Glad to hear that mama! I'm excited to see what this cycle brings you ladies.

Cd 4, I start my Clomid tomorrow, hoping it makes me ov early because as it stands the DH bday will be around 9 dpo and I really want to be able to do something on his bday if this bean sticks.....

Good luck Mama, when do you start your Clomid?

im starting my clomid today! super excited :) good luck to you too! hoping this cycle goes well for us both :)

Yay!! So excited for you ladies..

I feel like you guys now.. Waiting on af to show her face!! I have a doctor's appt on May 2nd so I think I will ask for some progesterone to get things going.

Hi ladies!! So I went to my gp and got some progesterone. I am taking it until May 5th and expect af likely on the 10th. :happydance:

How is everyone doing?

yay krissie! im doing good :) on CD 11 today! feeling a few light twingey cramps so wondering if somethings starting to happen?? but who knows lol, i went out and applied for 11 jobs today, so hopefully i get a couple call backs :)

cd 14 here, same as mama, slight twinges but no real cramps yet. Waiting on +opk but hopefully going to start BD today at some point. the opk's ive taken the last couple days are actually coming out full negatives, so fx'd that my hormones have finally regulated and Ill get a clear surge this month :)

Good luck ladies :)

good luck hopeful! we are close in our cycles :) hope we both get our BFP this month!

+OPK today but no BD yet.... starting to get really frustrated, like DTD is just a chore to him, and he wont do anything about DTD until I get a positive test.... if we dont get it this cycle I'm just going to tell him i got a positive test 3 days before its due next cycle

wow thats crazy!! cant believe he wont :/ no + yet for me...trying not to get too discouraged😩

I am sorry to hear that mommy! That totally sucks that on a medicated cycle he would do that!

WOO HOO, got him to DTD with me during ds nap. :happydance: And he has promised another round tonight and for the next 3 days :winkwink: FX'd that we stick to it.

Still no ovulation cramps so really hoping weve made the cut for this cycle

:dust::dust::dust:

yay mommy!!! so glad he stepped up! it is soooo important right now!! my SO has been great lol bd'ing EOD and hes still optimistic about it! hahaha

I try to get +3, +1 and o day. But it doesn't always work with our schedules. I'm going to try hard do that this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->