• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc 2 onto cycle 18! Rant!

spanner1987

Reaction score
Hi
Just need a rant! I have a nearly 2 year old ddwho we absolutely adore! Se took nearly a year to ttc. We Hve been trying pretty much since she was born for number two and startig to feel really frustrated and down hearted! I never expected it to take this long and some days I just want to scream! I know we should be very grateful we have one which we are, I feel really guilty for feelig like this as she is our world and I know there are people who havnt got one! The disappointment has started to become unbearable and although I know it will be worth it when it does happen until then I just feel so sad! Guilty I can't give my dd a playmate. Sorry for the self obsessive negative post jus had to say it somewhere as have no one else to rant/talk to because nobody really gets it!

We took 17 months with our second. It was rough but I did have my DD to distract me. To be honest, it's hard being pregnant with a toddler. It's stops me doing everything I want to with her. Enjoy every second with yours, you'll be pregnant and exhausted before you know it. I almost am glad it didn't happen sooner now as I have had extra time focusing on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->