TTC#2 (PCOS) PMS or Pregnancy?

bibicakes

Mother to Isaac
Reaction score
Ok, let me tell you my life story, it's been a while since I've been on here and my husband and I are trying for #2.

This was our first attempt at TTC #2 after having a really heavy period that started January 29th. I have PCOS and normally never get my period. And since this period was so heavy I thought we could TTC the old fashion way. We we DTD on Valentine's day, which according to an was within my fertile window. But seeing as having PCOS, i'm most likely to have not ovulated, I didn't even bother to use an ovulation kit or check my mucus.

So, on Feb. 22nd, when I wiped after using the bathroom, I had a little spotting that had happened just that once. And on the 23rd, I had a tiny spot on a pantyliner, but never had anything transfer or get heavier after that.

I took a test this morning, and it said Negative, which could also be because it is too early. With my first, it was 17 DPO that i finally got a positive.

With my first, I had to have 50 ml. of Clomid to even conceive my child. So i know the chances of me having a natural conception are slim.

I'm currently having tingly breast pain, a pulling type of cramps, slight fatigue and nausea. All of which I know is also PMS symptoms. With my first, I've had breast tenderness, cramps, and major fatigue, but swore I was going to get my period because at 12DPO, I got a negative.

I'm just very anxious to know if I'm pregnant or if I'm going to get my period. Any one else have similar symptoms and got a positive pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->